Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

197 Excellent

About yang123

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

4232 profile views
  1. The hospital that jabbed me is not a "national or state-level public health authority"
  2. The latest GOV UK Covid circular to expats states: "The vaccine certificate must be issued by a national or state-level public health authority, be in English, French or Spanish". Where can I obtain one?
  • Create New...