Tramp In Chaweng

:D It always strikes me as strange that most of these celebrity down on their luck types are usually intelligent people with a background in teaching/Pianist or other such professions in life.. It would seem they hail from some privilaged lifestyle only to end up like this ???..If Genuine Mental Illness is to blame then i am truly sorry for people like this but if its someone who went excessive on Yabba and Alcohol for no better reason than they blew all there chances in life and are now paying the price for their Tantrum then i have little regard for the CHOICE,s they made in life and all i can see is a life wasted that somebody somehwere would of been better deserving off :D ..Having said that i hope this Lady can someday get her act together and get back on track.

:D:D:o I wonder if you feel the same if it was your sister or your own doughter???

It amazing how many of the posts here are sorry for her condition yet can not avoid some "dirty remarks". the last one about the fishermens and the one above are realy sad. :bah: what a sad cunch we are to have on this forum such remarks.

does any one know here name? her true name? or is the "Tramp from chaweng" the best that this forum can do???!!!!

have we no shame??? this is a human in distress!!!

In some of the posts people have said that they are aware that she was a Pianist and is very inteligent. Some posts even remarked that they spoke with her an know some information about her.

has any of the people who spoke with her tried to get her family name and contact her Embassy in Thailand or try and locate her family??

For God sakes can we not use this forum to help a poor woman that is definatly hit rock bottom?? can we not use the combined efforts of all the forum members to try and do something good for this woman??

If any one has any details about her true identity please post it so her family can be located and advised of her situation.

or advise her embessy. I am sue that with the aid of the internet we can find her family and advise them.

Please assist in helping this woman..

Sorry guys, wasnt meant to be a cheap joke. Was more of a pop at the disgrace of what they call a police force, which happens to be the worst in Thailand in my opinion. The main reason why I moved away from Samui !

So I will stand by what I said. Corrected of course.

:D It always strikes me as strange that most of these celebrity down on their luck types are usually intelligent people with a background in teaching/Pianist or other such professions in life.. It would seem they hail from some privilaged lifestyle only to end up like this ???..If Genuine Mental Illness is to blame then i am truly sorry for people like this but if its someone who went excessive on Yabba and Alcohol for no better reason than they blew all there chances in life and are now paying the price for their Tantrum then i have little regard for the CHOICE,s they made in life and all i can see is a life wasted that somebody somehwere would of been better deserving off :D ..Having said that i hope this Lady can someday get her act together and get back on track.

:D:D:o I wonder if you feel the same if it was your sister or your own doughter???

It amazing how many of the posts here are sorry for her condition yet can not avoid some "dirty remarks". the last one about the fishermens and the one above are realy sad. :bah: what a sad cunch we are to have on this forum such remarks.

does any one know here name? her true name? or is the "Tramp from chaweng" the best that this forum can do???!!!!

have we no shame??? this is a human in distress!!!

In some of the posts people have said that they are aware that she was a Pianist and is very inteligent. Some posts even remarked that they spoke with her an know some information about her.

has any of the people who spoke with her tried to get her family name and contact her Embassy in Thailand or try and locate her family??

For God sakes can we not use this forum to help a poor woman that is definatly hit rock bottom?? can we not use the combined efforts of all the forum members to try and do something good for this woman??

If any one has any details about her true identity please post it so her family can be located and advised of her situation.

or advise her embessy. I am sue that with the aid of the internet we can find her family and advise them.

Please assist in helping this woman..

Well as i said in my previous post if she is a Genuine sufferer from Mental Illness through no fault of her own .. I wish her all the Best of Luck in the world and if i was situated in Koh Samui i probably would even try to help as it seems some others have already tried to but without success ..Reference how would i feel if she was a relation to me well it just so happens i have some experiance of this 1st hand and i can tell you now that no matter how much a Nanny State ..Loved ones or a Army of do gooders try to help someone on a downward spiral of self destruction aided by self pity and Drugs and a drama queen audiance ..The bottom line is the only person that can help them self is Their self .. We only have to look at some of the otherposts on this forum regard good natured people being scammed whilst trying to help others, to realise ..That some people view .. Good Nature = Weakness ..Most of us Know this is not the case ..

But Highdiver if you want to charge around on your White charger screaming the odds and taking the moral High ground then by all means do so ..I would be most interested to see what you ACTUALLY Acheive and follow up posts on this would be much appreciated and if you ACTUALLY do endeavor to try and help her i wish you all the Luck and Good fortune in the world ..But some of us who have already had a life time of helping others only to see time and time again all your hard work is adding upto to is a excuse for someone to keep digging there own grave whilst taking advantage of someones good intent may be forgiven for not seeing things your way....

CHOK DEE :bah: AND GOOD LUCK I THINK YOU WILL NEED IT

I think that one basic fact has been over looked by everyone posting on this board.

Does she actually want any help? Many may think she needs it - but does she want it?

I have seen here around for a long time. Sometimes she looks a real mess sometimes not.

She obviously has somewhere to live because she dresses differently every day and in a wide range of clothes, some of them pretty decent, which must be kept somewhere.

Whilst her lifestyle does not fit our own perceived ideals, maybe she is just happy being who she is.

We have no right to judge her.

Sad though the outward appearance may be what right do we have to criticise her life choices.

Mentally ill people are generally incapable of judging whether they need help or not. Its like asking a schizophrenic who is off their meds if they think they need them.

I am not saying she is mentally ill, not being a mental health professional and never having met her but it is something to consider, she may be incapable of determining her own needs.

many years ago i approached her after a night out in chaweng where she was wandering around from table to table in green mango/sweet soul finishing all the left over drinks. she said she doesn't need help, that she was fine with what she was doing. saw her every morning on my way to work at 8am sitting or lying around the chaweng beach road, still drinking with some night owls or chatting with the taxi drivers. one time she had fallen into a sewage hole and could not come out of there by herself anymore. anyone who wanted to help her out she attacked with her beer bottle. it made me so sad everytime i see her in that state. but on the other hand she seems to be a very strong personality who has managed to survive that kind of life for many years... i heard many stories about her, having come here with her partner who left her pregnant for another woman... she lost the baby one night while drinking at coco blues, she was rushed to hospital. they say her ex is funding her and she has a room close by starbucks. i think her visa state must be ok as well, as she has surely been checked by police over the years? just thought having her on the bus at visa runs must be fun... or not :o

i got the impression that she has a drug/alcohol problem and maybe her folks tried everything to keep her off her ways but maybe everytime she just has come back?? who knows.. i won't approach her anymore, everytime i see her i get a very mean look from her :D so that keeps me off :D