Tenth-grader jumps to death from Nakhon Pathom classroom

webfact

Tenth-grader jumps to death from Nakhon Pathom classroom

By The Nation

A teenager jumped to his death from the sixth floor of a well-known school in Nakhon Pathom on Wednesday night, police said.

The 10th-grader had recently posted a photo of the school on Instagram, but gave it no caption.

Pol Lt Kamolpop Harnwej, deputy inspector at Phokaew station in Samphan district, said the 16-year-old had apparently hidden in a sixth-floor classroom after the school closed at 5.30pm.

Kamolpop said the boy jumped from a window of the classroom at around 9.30.

A school janitor alerted police. Rescuers managed to resuscitate the youth, but he died soon after at Wichaivej Hospital.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30329651

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-10-19

29 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

Why in the world would a 10th grade student (14-15 years old) want to commit suicide?  Family problems?  Girlfriend/boyfriend problems.  Gambling problems?  It makes no sense to me. 

Very sad but I don't know why.  I can say that not much does make sense here in LOS.

1 hour ago, Just1Voice said:

Why in the world would a 10th grade student (14-15 years old) want to commit suicide?  Family problems?  Girlfriend/boyfriend problems.  Gambling problems?  It makes no sense to me. 

Are you serious.... worst time in most people's lives .... especially with cyber bullying..... you've either not had kids.... or you've forgotten.... unless of course you were the bully. 

Edited by Curmudgeon1
Missed a word

When I was that age you had to stand up for yourself , sort your own problems out , the trouble with kids around the world today , is that they are to sensitive.

I am not saying this is or is not the case here .

RIP to somebody far to young to die.