Uighur escape pressures Thai cops

webfact

9 hours ago, Johnnyngai said:

There are many non Uighur Muslims in China, they were Han's converted to Islam during the time of the silk roads. 

There is no such thing as religious freedom in any communist country. 

All top level religious leaders are appointed by the propagandas office.    

No one gets kill, as long as he Pledge Allegiance to the communist government.

There are many Uighur who sold out their brothers and live better than an average Han Chinese. 

hans converted to muslim ? are you crazy ? why would you make up this lie ? the uighurs are middle east people , not chinese . they became "chinese" when Zhenzong was appropriated by china . they are middle east muslim that are part of the china state , you make up shxt to fit your lack of knowledge . you ever been to china ? zhensong ?  i think not . there are 56 distinct  cultures in china , uighurs  are one . and you need to travel more ........

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, mikiea said:

hans converted to muslim ? are you crazy ? why would you make up this lie ? the uighurs are middle east people , not chinese . they became "chinese" when Zhenzong was appropriated by china . they are middle east muslim that are part of the china state , you make up shxt to fit your lack of knowledge . you ever been to china ? zhensong ?  i think not . there are 56 distinct  cultures in china , uighurs  are one . and you need to travel more ........

A thousand years ago Muslim traders who worked along the silk road were a well respected group in China; therefore, some Hans converted to Muslim.  There were even executive orders from the emperors of that time to treat the traders well.  

Just like the oversea investors were traded well at the beginning of the 1980's economic reform, it is all  about money.    

China was my favorite vacation place up until 3 years ago.  Six years ago, I spent a whole 14 days in Kashgar, I got to see the paramilitary troops stationed in Kashqar's Han neiborhood.  

I met students from a language exchange web site and get to hear the stories from both side of the dispute. 

As a neutral tourist, I get to go to both neiborhood without fear of being ambushed.

Now , Thailand is my favorite vacation place, and I am going to spend some time learning about the Thai language. 

Edited by Johnnyngai

On 11/25/2017 at 1:51 AM, Johnnyngai said:

A thousand years ago Muslim traders who worked along the silk road were a well respected group in China; therefore, some Hans converted to Muslim.  There were even executive orders from the emperors of that time to treat the traders well.  

Just like the oversea investors were traded well at the beginning of the 1980's economic reform, it is all  about money.    

China was my favorite vacation place up until 3 years ago.  Six years ago, I spent a whole 14 days in Kashgar, I got to see the paramilitary troops stationed in Kashqar's Han neiborhood.  

I met students from a language exchange web site and get to hear the stories from both side of the dispute. 

As a neutral tourist, I get to go to both neiborhood without fear of being ambushed.

Now , Thailand is my favorite vacation place, and I am going to spend some time learning about the Thai language. 

we are not talking about a thousand years ago , yikes.... do you not understand what is going on in the world ? so for 14 days you listened to both sides ? what are you talking about ? do you say such foolishness just to hear yourself speak ? what is a neutral tourist ? something you made up to say about yourself i think . people are being persecuted all over asia and you are a neutral tourist ,   that is rich .....you are in the wrong forum , you need to be in the shxt talking section of TV .   but you do have a right to say whatever you want .   same as i do . good luck with that neutral tourist thingy you think you have going for you ....

On 11/21/2017 at 4:56 AM, webfact said:

Wisut bin Lateh, director of the Southern Coordination Centre’s Chularajamontri office, said the escape would certainly help Thailand avoid Chinese pressure to deport the Uighurs back to the country, from which they previously had escaped.

The escapees, meanwhile, could have the chance to reunite with their families that are living in a third country, Witsut said.

along with corruption, one of the few things thailand is good at is mis-direction; betting that is the case here

12 hours ago, mikiea said:

we are not talking about a thousand years ago , yikes.... do you not understand what is going on in the world ? so for 14 days you listened to both sides ? what are you talking about ? do you say such foolishness just to hear yourself speak ? what is a neutral tourist ? something you made up to say about yourself i think . people are being persecuted all over asia and you are a neutral tourist ,   that is rich .....you are in the wrong forum , you need to be in the shxt talking section of TV .   but you do have a right to say whatever you want .   same as i do . good luck with that neutral tourist thingy you think you have going for you ....

" neutral tourist thing "           Am I capable of taking sides ?    

" Six year ago, I met students from a language exchange web site and get to hear the stories from both side of the dispute. " 

I was just being a curious tourist.         What is wrong with me spending 14 days in Kashgar ?        

" A thousand years ago Muslim traders who worked along the silk road were a well respected group in China; therefore, some Hans converted to Muslim.  There were even executive orders from the emperors of that time to treat the traders well.  "

At that time the Silk road Muslim traders in China were the international traders of today.  Some of the Han Chinese look up to the wealthy Muslim traders and try to be on the good side with them.                        What is wrong with that ? 

6 hours ago, Johnnyngai said:

" Six year ago, I met students from a language exchange web site and get to hear the stories from both side of the dispute. " 

I was just being a curious tourist.         What is wrong with me spending 14 days in Kashgar ?        

" A thousand years ago Muslim traders who worked along the silk road were a well respected group in China; therefore, some Hans converted to Muslim.  There were even executive orders from the emperors of that time to treat the traders well.  "

At that time the Silk road Muslim traders in China were the international traders of today.  Some of the Han Chinese look up to the wealthy Muslim traders and try to be on the good side with them.                        What is wrong with that ? 

so you met students and they told you how things are ? and 14 days talking to a subdued population ?  have i  got all the facts right ? ....there is nothing more frightening   than half a education ....

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, mikiea said:

so you met students and they told you how things are ? and 14 days talking to a subdued population ?  have i  got all the facts right ? ....there is nothing more frightening   than half a education ....

" there is nothing more frightening   than half a education ...."          Are you educated in this matter between the Hans and the Uighurs ?      

Are you saying that a subdued population does not know how to give hints of what they actually wanted to say ?        

I walk around as a clueless  tourist, observe and ask sensitive questions indirectly;  of cause, I receive answers indirectly.   

I got to confirm my information by asking students in the more sophisticated coastal provinces  indirect questions.   

Is there anything stupid about the way I satisfy my curiosity ? ?  

Edited by Johnnyngai

3 hours ago, Johnnyngai said:

" there is nothing more frightening   than half a education ...."          Are you educated in this matter between the Hans and the Uighurs ?      

Are you saying that a subdued population does not know how to give hints of what they actually wanted to say ?        

I walk around as a clueless  tourist, observe and ask sensitive questions indirectly;  of cause, I receive answers indirectly.   

I got to confirm my information by asking students in the more sophisticated coastal provinces  indirect questions.   

Is there anything stupid about the way I satisfy my curiosity ? ?  

you walked around as a clueless tourist for sure , curiosity is good.... learning about people is good....asking sensitive  questions indirectly ?  and getting answers indirectly ?  are you a  uighur whisper'er  , as a said already a little education is a ve...... oh never mind . you cannot teach those that know all there is to know .  please do not respond ,  thank you 

On 11/28/2017 at 2:43 AM, Johnnyngai said:

china has never  respected any muslim , tolerated yes , but respect ?  they treat their own muslims like dog sxit . exactly what are you saying ? you lifted the above paragraph out of a outdated feel good text book .  i am thru with this , do not respond , thank you .

19 hours ago, mikiea said:

china has never  respected any muslim , tolerated yes , but respect ?  they treat their own muslims like dog sxit . exactly what are you saying ? you lifted the above paragraph out of a outdated feel good text book .  i am thru with this , do not respond , thank you .

Is there something wrong about 800 years ago, 

Hans respected the silk road wealthy traders who happened to be Muslims ? ? 

I am stupid, because I do not respect wealthy international traders. 

You do not have to respond to this 800 year old talk. 

19 hours ago, mikiea said:

you walked around as a clueless tourist for sure , curiosity is good.... learning about people is good....asking sensitive  questions indirectly ?  and getting answers indirectly ?  are you a  uighur whisper'er  , as a said already a little education is a ve...... oh never mind . you cannot teach those that know all there is to know .  please do not respond ,  thank you 

Yes, I am stupid enough to speak openly in an authoritarian governed  society. 

Sorry,  I do not know enough to teach; I only speak of the things I saw as a neutral tourist. 

While I was there six years ago, I saw paramilitary troops stationed in Han neiborhood

and many sad faces among the local Uighurs.       

May be in their culture,  a sad face actually means happiness ? ? 

You do not have to respond to this,

because I am so clueless that I do not even know how to interpret a sad face.   

23 hours ago, Johnnyngai said:

Yes, I am stupid enough to speak openly in an authoritarian governed  society. 

Sorry,  I do not know enough to teach; I only speak of the things I saw as a neutral tourist. 

While I was there six years ago, I saw paramilitary troops stationed in Han neiborhood

and many sad faces among the local Uighurs.       

May be in their culture,  a sad face actually means happiness ? ? 

You do not have to respond to this,

because I am so clueless that I do not even know how to interpret a sad face.   

go away , just go away , and stay away .........you have become like a butt-hole itch  , always wants to be scratched .

14 hours ago, mikiea said:

go away , just go away , and stay away .........you have become like a butt-hole itch  , always wants to be scratched .

If I was bored enough to spend 14 days in an out of the way place such as Kashgar, 
I am bored enough to do anything.  

Six days ago, I wrote:  
" There are many non Uighur Muslims in China, they were Han's converted to Islam during the time of the silk roads. "

If the above statement offended you ?                               I  apologize !       

• 2 weeks later...