Angry Surin Granny Goes Beast Mode On Snake (Video)

webfact

Angry Surin Granny Goes Beast Mode On Snake (Video)

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

SURIN — Were snakes capable of feeling regret, one in the northeastern province of Surin may have experienced a twinge before its brains exploded.

A viral video of a grandma whacking a snake like a cartoon weightlifter has stunned Thailand into awesome fear and racked up more than 3 million views as of Tuesday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/11/21/angry-surin-granny-goes-beast-mode-snake-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-11-21

A little green snake ( I looked it up, it was harmless) wandering my neighbourhood got a brick dropped on its head recently by the neighbours.  It seems ok to kill snakes and yet my friend had major problems trying to find a vet to euthanise his poor dying moggy..

3 hours ago, nikmar said:

A little green snake ( I looked it up, it was harmless) wandering my neighbourhood got a brick dropped on its head recently by the neighbours.  It seems ok to kill snakes and yet my friend had major problems trying to find a vet to euthanise his poor dying moggy..

cutting off the head with a machete would have relieved   the poor guy in a second.