Royal Enfield interceptor Price

EVENKEEL

On 12/12/2018 at 9:29 PM, thaiguzzi said:

I just CANNOT GET MY HEAD round the motor being arse about tit.

It's the wrong way round.

Anybody brought up on Brit parallel twins knows what i'm talking about.

It just don't look right....

All they had to do was design everything 180 around, maybe even have a R/H chain output, who cares, but at least it would have looked right.

Yep, ????

you're right , It does look arse about.I still wish they'd just copied the lovely old 750 could have made some modern improvements as far as oil tightness electrics etc .They do look better than the UJM IMO though

Edited by findlay13
  • Like 1

Been looking at a few reviews on this bike for my 2019 European tourer and so far they are all pretty positive. If Ukexit (Brexit) ends, as I hope, in a no deal prices will be very good. I think there is currently 25% duty added by the EU.

Prices in much of Europe are currently Euro 5,500 with the Street Twin at Euro 8,900, so quite a difference. Is it enough, maybe.

I personally prefer a 650 (or 500) and there is a lot of talk about this becoming a more popular class, also that such Retro bikes, in terms of looks, sound and ride, will replace Adventure bikes as the new flavour of the month.

So maybe we will hear some better engine notes around and see fewer galvanised dustbins.

• Like 2