Open new account at which Bangkok bank branch?

I would recommend trying in the larger malls near where farrangs live... near a BTS stations too

Note that the branch you choose becomes you “home” branch... so when you need to make any changes to your account or get new ATM cards you will directed back to that branch so make it some place convienent

20 hours ago, sfokevin said:

I would recommend trying in the larger malls near where farrangs live... near a BTS stations too

Note that the branch you choose becomes you “home” branch... so when you need to make any changes to your account or get new ATM cards you will directed back to that branch so make it some place convienent

Agree with you based on the quality of English at larger branches downtown are usually better.

RIegarding day to day stuff i dont think it matters......recently went to change phone number record and have a new atm card issued, my branch was closed and I got what I needed down the road. If I send a transfer also it doesn't specify my branch, it has a single bik code which refers to a main office.