How to get a lease agreement template for visa Renewal

I rent an Apartment in Pattaya and the lady in charge has no idea about lease agreement required to renew my retirement visa, 

She is ready however to assist and fill a contract but we need a Template that will please the immigration officers. Meanwhile i pay monthly without any contract on paper.

Please assist 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 3:26 AM, tropo said:

This one should do the trick:

http://davedub.co.uk/davedub/wordpress/thai-english-lease-agreement-template/

Any good bookshop or stationery store should have them too. Try B2S.

Thanks, But - after (i) downloading and saving and (ii) downloading and saving openword reader and free reader apps., I am getting the same error message  Can you offer any suggestions, ? error message:  : ''app not found''

33 minutes ago, sendintheclowns said:

Thanks, But - after (i) downloading and saving and (ii) downloading and saving openword reader and free reader apps., I am getting the same error message  Can you offer any suggestions, ? error message:  : ''app not found''

I downloaded and opened the microsoft office one and opened it with WPS office (Kingsoft).

The PDF file opened in my browser window.

2 hours ago, sendintheclowns said:

The pdf document download produces and easily printable 7-page document. I wouldn't bother with the editable office formats.

On 1/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, ubonjoe said:

I downloaded and opened the microsoft office one and opened it with WPS office (Kingsoft).

The PDF file opened in my browser window.

Thanks to Ubonjoe and Tropo. the latest crisis  is a  rush to get a newly certified marriage certificate & a certified translation. First time I have been asked to update the old ones, which has been accepted for 8 years,.its not like we got divorced and then remarried. 5555

This is a long term lease agreement rather than a rental contract, right?

Sure I have seen before a much shorter couple of page simple rental contract but can't seem to find one now. We rent but don't have any agreement so looking for a simple short form just for immigration use

(if needed for extension, last time for address notification just owner id & house book was accepted). Thanks.