rooster59

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

60 my friend, if thats a boy compared to you, perhaps your not slow as self diagnosed but have the onset of dementia?

that wasn't dimentia, that was regency. by the way. thai politics isn't something i care to get involved in but they didn't 'hijack' the country without good reason. that's all i'll say on that subject

5 minutes ago, toughlove said:

So are you so what are you waiting for?

You guys could make a real difference, great publicity so why stay impotent behind your keyboards?

as you are yourself. there's a great thai word to describe people like you that theres no english equivalent to. guess it

as you are yourself. there's a great thai word to describe people like you that theres no english equivalent to. guess it
Myself? I'm on the side of the peaceful 60 million thais. Your secret little word would apply to all of us.

Why not just say "I'm impotent.. It's not my fight" you would get more respect that way

Just now, toughlove said:

Myself? I'm on the side of the peaceful 60 million thais. Your secret little word would apply to all of us.

Why not just say "I'm impotent.. It's not my fight" you would get more respect that way

i was talking about you suggesting that a member goes out from behind his keyboard when that's exactly where you hide. impotent? i wish, bloody tell the school when they send more bills. it wasn't me 555

i was talking about you suggesting that a member goes out from behind his keyboard when that's exactly where you hide. impotent? i wish, bloody tell the school when they send more bills. it wasn't me 555

So me and 60 million thais are hiding from what lol.

Your distressed about the regime. Grow a pair and get out there!!

Or is this how you lived your life? Hiding and impotent.. How sad [emoji25]

2 minutes ago, toughlove said:

So me and 60 million thais are hiding from what lol.

Your distressed about the regime. Grow a pair and get put there!!

Or is this how you lived your life? How sad emoji25.png

what are you talking about 5555 "grow a pair and get put there" honestly, does that even make sense?

i can't answer nonesense. say something that makes some kind of sense and i'll answer

Edited by Happy enough

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:
what are you talking about 5555 "grow a pair and get put there" honestly, does that even make sense?

Errm that was corrected. A typo is stopping you from marching now. Lol

more nonesense. march for what? perfectly happy with the way things are now. 

Well that's good to hear your are with the junta. Your silly secret word games led us to believe other wise

Enjoy the peace brother

i'm not with the junta, i'm with my family. what they do is not really my business as long as it doesn't affect myself or my family, which it doesn't. peace to yourself also. have a nice day

18 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i can't answer nonesense. say something that makes some kind of sense and i'll answer

Nonsense, exactly.  He has rather little to say worth considering, a very school yard level of debate.  

Any of us who do business in Thailand already have a pair and our views on coups are made known.

Nonsense, exactly.  He has rather little to say worth considering, a very school yard level of debate.  

Any of us who do business in Thailand already have a pair and our views on coups are made known.
Yep hiding behind a keyboard.

That's not school yard. Your a grown man, a "business man" and a pillar of society. Lol

All the more reason to join the fight

10 minutes ago, toughlove said:

Yep hiding behind a keyboard.

That's not school yard. Your a grown man, a "business man" and a pillar of society. Lol

All the more reason to join the fight

11 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you talk so much nonsense. what fight is it you dream of?

Overly simplistic, uneducated comments and taunts just are not worth addressing.  I believe there was an Indian gentleman that did as Mr. Love prescribed and was then deported.  He participated in rallies and made speeches, but he was not a Thai citizen, so he was deported. 

If he fails to see the courage these people have and fails to understand that people in the past did the same thing to ensure his freedoms,  he is a failure amongst many triumphs. 

Just now, yellowboat said:

Overly simplistic, uneducated comments and taunts just are not worth addressing.  I believe there was an Indian gentleman that did as Mr. Love prescribed and was then deported.  He participated in rallies and made speeches, but he was not a Thai citizen, so he was deported. 

If he fails to see the courage these people have and fails to understand that people in the past did the same thing to ensure his freedoms,  he is a failure amongst many triumphs. 

"Overly simplistic, uneducated comments and taunts just are not worth addressing"

ahh but you could say that of your own post, right?

Why over many threads do you keep telling us your a business man. Why is that relevant?
How do you run a business and post on TV all day.

4500 posts.

If your passionate then get off your backside and do something! Nobody is going to arrest you if you walk alone. If you're frightened then say so and you will be left alone

5 hours ago, Happy enough said:

that wasn't dimentia, that was regency. by the way. thai politics isn't something i care to get involved in but they didn't 'hijack' the country without good reason. that's all i'll say on that subject

They had two good reasons--they could do it and it was very profitable.

4 hours ago, toughlove said:

So are you so what are you waiting for?

You guys could make a real difference, great publicity so why stay impotent behind your keyboards?

Smart people, most notably the Thai people, recognize this is an internal problem.  No outside interference is needed or wanted.  However speaking out against repressive autocracy is allowed and appreciated by many.