Brazilian woman arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport with cocaine packets in stomach

webfact

Brazilian woman arrested at airport with cocaine packets in stomach

By The Nation

kcl.jpg

Picture: Komchadluek

A Brazilian woman was arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport on Tuesday after an x-ray showed she had dozens of condoms filled with cocaine inside her stomach.

The tourist appeared nervous when she exited from gate E7 after landing with Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET628 at 12.30pm, so customs officers took her for an x-ray and found the drug.

She was identified by her passport as Josexelly Mendes Wanzeler, 35.

During an interrogation through an interpreter, the woman admitted that she swallowed 60 condoms filled with the drug before boarding the flight to Thailand.

The officers gave her a laxative so the amount of the drug could be measured before she could be charged with drug smuggling.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30337586

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-31

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The tourist appeared nervous when she exited from gate E7 after landing with Ethiopian Airlines Flight

She stood out because all the other passengers looked very relieved to get out alive from an Ethiopian airline's plane. :smile:

3 hours ago, upena said:

Didn't know xrays can detect condoms.

In Bruxelles last year, they found a piece of shrapnel in my stomach from 1969...........asked me what it was and I showed him my scar, passed me thru without question.  It showed up as a lump of somthing, they thought it was drugs in a condom (so he told me)