Renewing Extension of Stay a little early in Hua Hin

Hi. My Extension of Stay based on retirement expires on 9 April. I am leaving Thailand on 13 March which gives me a very small window to renew my extension. Does anyone know if Hua Hin immigration will renew earlier than the standard 30 days. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes they will do 30 days early I did mine there Thursday but that was 27 days early but I heard it said they do it 30 days early

If it was me I would go earlier and try get it done at least if they not do it then you can get your paperwork checked to make sure you have everything in order 

2 hours ago, offset said:

Yes they will do 30 days early I did mine there Thursday but that was 27 days early but I heard it said they do it 30 days early

If it was me I would go earlier and try get it done at least if they not do it then you can get your paperwork checked to make sure you have everything in order 

I think that the OP wants to apply rather sooner than the standard 30 days beforehand.

6 hours ago, swoods58 said:

Thanks. Good idea. I'll print it off and see how I go. Thais love paperwork.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Think yourself lucky that you're not in Samui where they've decided 10 days before it's due is the maximum.

This might seem like an idiot question but ..

My year visa expires on 10 march .so I was going to do an appllcation to extend next week .

Given that is granted then I note my "90 days reporting " comes up end of February (I came into the country last on 29 November) - do I still have to report to immigration then ?

6 minutes ago, Eggerlegger said:

Given that is granted then I note my "90 days reporting " comes up end of February (I came into the country last on 29 November) - do I still have to report to immigration then ?

Yes you will still need to do your 90 day report unless the office you use does one for you when you apply for the extension.

If you entered on the 29th of November your report is due on February 26th. You could do your report when you apply for the extension since you will be within 15 days of the report date.

• Like 1