Enlighten Me

siddv

I'm still slaving away in the states and wondering what you lucky bastards do on your Staurday nights..yes even, and particularly, you married blokes. Be nice its the freakin weekend.

And Saturday night in Thailand is different from any other night of the week?

I'm still slaving away in the states and wondering what you lucky bastards do on your Staurday nights..yes even, and particularly, you married blokes. Be nice its the freakin weekend.

some of us married ones jump on the old lady like on any other day but not each of us will admit that but tell you stories about these gorgeous twins or triplets (or perhaps mother and daughter) with whom they usually spend their saturday nights.

:o

And Saturday night in Thailand is different from any other night of the week?

Classic.! I couldn't have said it better. I thought after 1 yr I would have settled down a bit, but I've since learned there is not much to do around here other than shop, drink, and chase girls. It is just to d%^#* hot outside. I still find myself out almost every night. The only difference is that I go home alone alot more often now (by choice).

My weekends nights are sedate. Foot massage. Practice Thai by chatting up the gals. Good spicy Thai dinner with a cold Kloster beer and home by 9PM. I treasure my (traffic free) weekend days in Bangkok too much to lose them to a hangover