Online Car spares

shaemus

58 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Trans is transparent to all except for OwnTrumpet Blowers. Clear advice n no hidden self engrandismen.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, transam said:

All you can see through is the free coffee and birds at the place you go too...

YOU said my place uses copy parts, insinuating crap parts...Are Bendix pads and shoe replacements crap at my place...?

You said my place over charges for syn oil which they clearly do not..If Toyo wants to subsidise syn oil to get YOU in their garages that is up to them..

PS. A tip...Don't get your prop pressure greased ever 5000km as you do. Not telling you why.:stoner:

You missed out the free food.

I didn't insinuate crap parts I said copy and they do. They might be perfectly fine, but I would prefer to use genuine parts at around the same price.

Have just looked up my last receipt for oil filter it was 160bt how much was your copy one.

Toyo state and I quote. On rough or muddy roads. You should grease propeller shaft every 5000km or 3000ml or 3 months. Its on page 485 if you care to look in their new book. On other roads not many here 10th is the recommendation. Sorry but I would sooner go by what Toyo say.

Re price for full Syn oil, who was it couldn't believe that Toyo could sell same so cheap??? As they were paying well over the top for their full Syn Oil.

Edited by fredob43

31 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

You missed out the free food.

I didn't insinuate crap parts I said copy and they do. They might be perfectly fine, but I would prefer to use genuine parts at around the same price.

Have just looked up my last receipt for oil filter it was 160bt how much was your copy one.

Toyo state and I quote. On rough or muddy roads. You should grease propeller shaft every 5000km or 3000ml or 3 months. Its on page 485 if you care to look in their new book. On other roads not many here 10th is the recommendation. Sorry but I would sooner go by what Toyo say.

Re price for full Syn oil, who was it couldn't believe that Toyo could sell same so cheap??? As they were paying well over the top for their full Syn Oil.

Are you saying a Fram non Toyota part is crap..?

Grease when using rough or muddy roads....555555

Strange most props now are lubricated for life and have no grease nipples...

Would love to know why a muddy or rough  road would do anything to a sealed UJ lubrication ...But am sure you are going to tell me...

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, shaemus said:

There are a quite a high percentage of modified pick ups running around so i can only assume that there is a suit of websites as well. I am not quite sure of the thia word for modifications but it is a specific market. 

Websites for modifiers will be found in all the Thai custom/modifying magazines.

The Thai word for modifications is "modify". 

17 hours ago, transam said:

Are you saying a Fram non Toyota part is crap..?

Grease when using rough or muddy roads....555555

Strange most props now are lubricated for life and have no grease nipples...

Would love to know why a muddy or rough  road would do anything to a sealed UJ lubrication ...But am sure you are going to tell me...

No I'm not going to tell you anything. If you think that Toyo don't have G/Nipples on their props you need to do a bit more searching. 

24 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

No I'm not going to tell you anything. If you think that Toyo don't have G/Nipples on their props you need to do a bit more searching. 

My Vigo does have grease nipples...Many of the rides I have had did not. My fun ride did but my performance replacements didn't...:stoner:

23 hours ago, stubuzz said:

Here are some sites. I don't know if they have what you want.

Thank you, 

Seems like this thread has been hijacked. Thanks for getting it back on track. Exactly what i requested. Cheers mate. 

Shaemus 

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Websites for modifiers will be found in all the Thai custom/modifying magazines.

The Thai word for modifications is "modify". 

Thanks 

I have been recommended a couple of times to go the modification type shop as the dealer service cant help in my search. The name of the type of shop has left my brain for the moment. 

Thanks mate. 

7 hours ago, transam said:

My Vigo does have grease nipples...Many of the rides I have had did not. My fun ride did but my performance replacements didn't...:stoner:

I cleaned all the linkage pins of my tractor the other day on the loader bucket. They have grease nipples on. It works always in a dusty field. I cleaned them thoroughly and then the nipples. Then new grease. I assumed it was a fresh application of grease to lubricate the joint and to form a barrier against the mud and sand type materials that would work there way into the joints and cause premature wear. 

Or maybe I'm wrong. 

You two should get a room. Or maybe start your own thread on the pitfalls of greasing and not greasing. Just sayin. 

Shaemus 

If the OP is in the boonies, just go to the nearest provincial capital and find out the area or location of streets where the all the regular auto shops are. Chances are he will find the radiator hose shop next door to the battery shop across the street from the bull bar place and round the corner from the gearbox guy.

• Haha 2