Samui residents angry over naked foreign tourist hugging 'Hin Ta'

webfact

I think the fact that she was nude is the big issue.  If she had been clothed it would have been different.  Let's face it people in New York would be upset if you took pictures of your self nude infront of Lady liberty or imagine posing nude in front of the Alamo or Buckingham Palace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, you are excused from taking offense from this moronic act. Maybe you see it as a good thing. :clap2:

Thanks, but I am not involved and dont want to be roped in by you or anybody else 

Thats in any shape or form

I must be extremely careful here because I just hate being accused of Thai bashing

As this incident took place in Thailand it does not score very highly on the moronic acts / events scoreometer, thats one of mine I saw an opportunity to use it here

I absolutely refuse to get in a froth about it

You have my permission to make way at full speed

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FarangJon said:

I just can say it again and again. Typical Thai hypocrisy. On every corner a massage shop with happy end and they pretend to be offended coz of a naked woman on a penis rock.

Each society is offended at different things.

Yes the Thais have their massage shops and girl bars etc., and yet the Thai ladies would never go topless on a beach like the farang ladies do, or get their bits out after a few shots in a night club.

This story does seem a bit silly to us, but it's their homeland and they're entitled to decide what is offensive.

• Thanks 1