Drugs, robbery and murder - three foreigners arrested Friday in separate cases

snoop1130

3 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

yes we here that crap all day every day on this site.

bent coppers, brown paper bags, ALL Thai officials are corrupt bla bla bla

but funny thing, the first time you actually know a REAL person who tell you a real story, you hear they are in big trouble for suggesting a bribe to a cop.

not saying it doesnt happen but you guys is like a broken record and if you keep spreading this you will get more people in trouble for bribery charges.

Can only assume that your definition of "bribe" is markedly different from the majority of REAL people.

7 hours ago, DoctorG said:

When I see them use this term I envisage an armed robbery using a Sherman tank. :smile:

Well the Sherman was outdated long ago. Now I believe it is an Abrams. 

But still funny

immigration could not prevent them entering the country.........

Why not ?

Why they will find the smallest mistake in your pasport .....but can not stop the big

mafia entering ...?

They can also not stop someone from leaving the country , even when the whole media is

announcing that it will happen ....?

So what is the use of immigration ? just to annoy tourists ?

In some countries ,they hang flowers around your neck when you step off the plane .........

here you are put in a line for hours as if we are criminals , witch is stupid because real criminals come in using the VIP entrance .........

8 hours ago, inThailand said:

What are war weapons?  These are only used by falangs? But reserved for the Junta?

War weapons are weapons that are normally used by the military. In this case probably something along the likes of fully automatic aussault rifles. Think AK47, M16 et cetera. 

1. Russian man is a criminal so send him home on the next plane and have a nice time in jail 

2. The Pakistani men put him in thai jail for a very long time and don't forget his wife and son they ofcores was aware of this crime properly in it too

3. The Malaysian man going to get dead penalty in his country 

4 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

my comment is not in regards to your case personally. but some things are in the past and yes i know a lot of dodgy stuff went down.

but now we hearing of people getting extra charges for bribery so my point was to keep going on about it nowadays and make people believe they can easily bribe any cop is no good.

i think this site is trouble sometimes you can read stories on here that people have dredged up from years ago and added their own BS like chinese whispers

Whether you care to believe it or not does not alter the fact that it occurs across the country on a daily basis; yesterday, today and tomorrow. :sad:

30 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

War weapons are weapons that are normally used by the military. In this case probably something along the likes of fully automatic aussault rifles. Think AK47, M16 et cetera. 

Don't need to be full auto.

15 hours ago, Dap said:

Whether you care to believe it or not does not alter the fact that it occurs across the country on a daily basis; yesterday, today and tomorrow. :sad:

yes it happens and this what keeps the economy going. is a cash society!

my problem that i never had to deal with a Thai cop

the first time i do and give hint about offer some money to make this thing go away..

"oy, are you trying to bribe me?"

and add another charge lol

12 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

yes it happens and this what keeps the economy going. is a cash society!

my problem that i never had to deal with a Thai cop

the first time i do and give hint about offer some money to make this thing go away..

"oy, are you trying to bribe me?"

and add another charge lol

Tread cautiously :smile: