Need Raspberry PI 3 Model B+

Jingjok86

Hi,

I urgently need one Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ to test some hardware, but the new model is not available in stores in Thailand yet... If anyone brought one from abroad and would like to sell it to me (with a markup of course), please send me a message. I stay in lower Sukhumvit area.

Just now, Jingjok86 said:

Thanks for the link... Lazada and other online shops in TH do not sell the new Pi 3 Model B+ yet, released about 2 weeks ago, which is what I need. It currently only seems to be available in Europe.

Have you read it? They state it's from the UK.....

• 1 month later...

http://www.homeofmaker.com/

4th floor, Fortune, Rama 9,  

I paid about 2,600 Baht for mine a couple of weeks ago. A week later the price dropped to 1,700 Baht. I was in last week and they were out of stock. 

The Raspberry Pi 3+ board does not fit their cases without reaming out the four fixing holes. I think it would be best to ask the shop to fit the board into their case because they only give a very limited 7 days warranty :(

Beware of the SD card slot because it is very fragile. The solder broke on mine and was not covered by their warranty. They offered 5% discount on the purchase of a new board.

The staff all speak Thai and some have limited English.

Edited by John_Betong