PM Prayut recognizes calls for general election

webfact

2 hours ago, tomta said:

f a thug comes up to me in the street waving a knife in my face and demanding my wallet, does the fact that I hand it over make this a peaceful encounter.

no but you'd be extremely pleased if there was a squad of armed soldiers nearby to help you

On 4/3/2018 at 5:53 PM, nong38 said:

I wonder what would happen if the people rose up and threw the Junta out, bit like a coup in reverse? Then a new "road map" the military to be de-commissioned, take away all their weapons and re name them "community workers", send them out to work on maintaining the infra structure, doing something useful for the people and thereby the country would never again be subjected to the current situation, though its been tried before its never been permanent and does not work.

The country gets what it deserves and although this government came in with high hopes, big on talk and idea the end product has not lived up to the billing, the people seem to think times up, time to let someone else have a go and a go without the meddling of people who think they know better when clearly they don't they just happen to be charge at the moment.

Thailand may never know true democracy but it deserves to find its own way forward by other means,  means accepted by the people not by people who think they know better and impose their will.

But you'd take millions of people their weekend fun away to listen to the little gnome.