Thai masseur accused of raping tourist

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

This doesn't seem right, what stopped her yelling out while this was happening, more to this than meets the eye

Also he never charged her for the happy ending, I think sour grapes on the Taiwanese girl

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 10:23 AM, marko kok prong said:

Totally agree,my wife or any of the Thai women i know would never let a man give them a full body massage.

A good friend of mine, a tall, very pretty, blonde western girl working as an expat here, had a similar issue but in fact with a female masseuse (Thai girl). One hour oil massage and at some point she started to massage her where she shouldn’t. 

On 16/04/2018 at 1:23 PM, marko kok prong said:

Totally agree,my wife or any of the Thai women i know would never let a man give them a full body massage.

Thai massage is common by both genders. Out in the open though. Not private rooms.

Strange there were no screams. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

A good friend of mine, a tall, very pretty, blonde western girl working as an expat here, had a similar issue but in fact with a female masseuse (Thai girl). One hour oil massage and at some point she started to massage her where she shouldn’t. 

And 3 hours later left a nice tip.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jingjock said:

This doesn't seem right, what stopped her yelling out while this was happening, more to this than meets the eye.

or could have just got up the moment it happen and go downstairs to talk to manager?

I fear as money gets harder there will be desperate scammers trying all sorts of BS tricks to sue or get compensation from business.

sad state of affairs

• Like 1

Massage shop faces closure after a foreign customer claimed she was sexually abused

By ThaiPBS

massage.jpg

A Thai traditional massage shop in Sukhumvit area is facing closure and blacklisted after a female customer lodged a complaint with the police that she was sexually assaulted by a staff member in the premise.

The Taiwanese tourist lodged a complaint with Thonglor police that she went to the massage shop in Sukhumvit S0i 23 for a massage on April 13, but during the session, she was assaulted and raped by a masseur.

The massage shop was later raided by a team of police and officials from the Department of Health Service Support.  It was inspected Tuesday (April 17) by Pol Gen Wirachai Songmetta, the deputy national police chief, and Dr Thongchai Kiratihatthayakorn, deputy director-general of Health Services Support Department.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/massage-shop-faces-closure-foreign-customer-claimed-sexually-abused/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-04-18

A lot of people just have no idea about Asian culture and vica versa.

I remember the first time I went to have a pee in a toilet somewhere and some guy came up behind me and started massaging my shoulders and then wanted me to pay for the privilege.  Luckily I stayed cool and learned later that this is a service provided to assist those with tension.  Most other falang (tourists) would have had a different reaction I think. :cheesy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shady86 said:

She could have choosen a female for body massage. Is it common for a male masseur to perform body message?

That's your question? "Is it common for a male masseur to perform body message?" what other type of massage do they do there.  Of course men massage here in Thailand and most are very. very good, strong sport massages.  As far as sexual massage goes I don't know if men do that here but I'm guessing they do, in the Gay places.

8 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

on this point i think if you are this sesative then you definately should not have oil massage in Thailand.

And I think you are wrong here. I think I can expect to not being touched inappropriately when having any kind of massage at a normal massage shop. Of course, i am not talking about one of the naughty massage shops here, and I am neither talking about...

the buttocks actually store up a lot of tension so massuese will apply massage to this area.

Also in the Thai massage, where they apply pressure down on the upper thigh/ near groin area on each side.

...touching your inner thighs or other parts that are just close to the genital area. But...

you dont give any details about this blonde western friend or what is her actual complaint

...rubbing a girls pussy is definitely not appropriate and not something a customer would have to expect or accept. 

but if it was a lady from my own country i would dismiss as many like to  exaggerate  wildly and really are attention seekers

I’m sorry for your bad experience with western girls. My friend politely declined, and we had a good laugh about it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, car720 said:

A lot of people just have no idea about Asian culture and vica versa.

I remember the first time I went to have a pee in a toilet somewhere and some guy came up behind me and started massaging my shoulders and then wanted me to pay for the privilege.  Luckily I stayed cool and learned later that this is a service provided to assist those with tension.  Most other falang (tourists) would have had a different reaction I think. :cheesy:

You must have liked it

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, marko kok prong said:

You mean they would never let a Thai man give them a full body massage. I know a lot of Thai women who gladly let a farang man give them a full body works.

7 hours ago, car720 said:

It eased the tension that's for sure.  :cheesy:

but seriously someone else must have come across this practice.

yes i have.

they do this at the German Tawandang restaurant. 

I will usually save up the urine and try to make a really slow whizzer.

those guys do an ace job for a 20 baht tip.

sometimes i even think about zipping up and just stand at the urinal for 5 mins

• Haha 1