Bangkok Airways - special offer time

10 hours ago, TheLobster said:

Good idea Khun BENQ as the prices from and to Samui are far worse than you can get as a Samui resident.

In my experience Samui resident card is hit and miss even for Bangkok flights. International flights I have never found a Samui Resident flight cheaper than their promotions. 

On average what you pay BKK roundtrip with the resident card (inclusive all Taxes)?

1 hour ago, rak sa_ngop said:

The taxes applied by Bangkok Air to Siem Reap are more then the total combined fare offered by Air Asia. So even if they offered you a 'free' flight  it would still cost you more than Air Asia.

Great - unfortunately we dont have the choice of Air Asia in Samui...

8 hours ago, huberthammer said:

Great - unfortunately we dont have the choice of Air Asia in Samui...

We do, just select the Island transfer option. 

I'm struggling to believe that you really live on Samui?

13 hours ago, huberthammer said:

In my experience Samui resident card is hit and miss even for Bangkok flights. International flights I have never found a Samui Resident flight cheaper than their promotions. 

On average what you pay BKK roundtrip with the resident card (inclusive all Taxes)?

Samui-Bangkok price with resident card depends on seat availability. When only the most expensive seats are left (online for 5000 Baht+) it is 2750 with resident card, otherwise 2000 Baht. It's easy to get a 4000 baht return, except around peak season dates. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheLobster said:

We do, just select the Island transfer option. 

I'm struggling to believe that you really live on Samui?

16 hours ago, huberthammer said:

Ok - I don't see that as an option but I guess some do. 

You can book that from anywhere in the world, just select Koh Samui when you are trying to book.

Otherwise fly to Surat Thani Airport and book your transfer to Samui there, but not too late as I think the last ferry to Samui is around 7 pm and transfers take at least 2 hours.