EU still unhappy with Thai fishing

webfact

If the Thais don't even respect their beaches and maintain the cleanliness of their shores, what is one to expect for the fishing regulations ?

The EU shines once again in their demagogic utopia, that is totally disconnected from the reality in Thailand.

Obviously, the EU delegation, had a free and enjoyable holiday to Thailand, paid by the EU taxpayers and hopefully nobody from the delagation got busted in the latest "foreigner outlaw" police raid in Bangkok :whistling:

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GoldEagle said:

Ban Thailand fish export to EU.  At the same time ban Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines.  They are all IUU violators.

Within 2050 there will be no fish left in the South China Sea and the Gulf of Thailand.  All these nations are living today and do not think about the future.

Natures built-in obsolescence.

This is far more likely to happen:

2018-05-17%252008_51_03-_zpszj6hrijm.png&key=ccef7567db54a6bd354ce9313c80d9beb53cb7c049cb4d16f8ba0b8d3d215e7e

I’ve been to Hell a couple of times, and I can definitely say its a beautiful place. Beautiful nature, friendly people and just about zero crime. Hell means luck in Norwegian. Its just religious people who takes those ancient middle-eastern stories literally. In Hell and Norway in general they’re happier than most religious people [emoji6]

IMG_6302.JPGIMG_6301.JPGIMG_6305.JPGIMG_6304.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1