Beer Singha And Chang - No Small Bottles

simon43

EDIT - Sorry, meant to post this in the Phuket forum!!!

For the past week or so I have been unable to buy any small bottles of beer Chang or Singha (24 bottle crates).

I tried Supercheap, Tesco-Lotus and Macro.....

Anyone know where I can buy these? My hotel guests are only drinking Beer Lao now, (which is fine but I do like to give a choice...)

Cans of beer and large bottles are still available, but I prefer to buy the small bottles.

Simon

For the past week or so I have been unable to buy any small bottles of beer Chang or Singha (24 bottle crates).

Anyone know where I can buy these? My hotel guests are only drinking Beer Lao now, (which is fine but I do like to give a choice...)

Cans of beer and large bottles are still available, but I prefer to buy the small bottles.

Simon

Do you know why? It´s because we are so many swedes in Thailand today and we newer drink small bottles of beer. That¨s why the breweries only deliver beer in big bottles. :o

Simon

A barowner friend of mine here in Pattaya asked me Sunday night if I'd seen any reports regarding shortages of Chang small bottles on any of the boards. So apparently the problem is not limited to Phuket as he's had similar experiences as you.

-redwood

I was told the Chang factory is moving location, so there will be a disruption in supplies.

It's a small seller anyway. Guide your cheap-ass customers to the Leo section.

A week or so without a Changover will do them good.