UK threatens to demand money from EU in Brexit feud over European GPS

webfact

38 minutes ago, citybiker said:

I see that nice (very loosely used) Hungarian born American billionaire is reattempting to interfere with another countries democracy.

Funding & backing a campaign for a 2nd referendum, ignoring the 17million who decided the UK must change course.

Soro's......keep your unwanted snib out of the UK's affairs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You were strangely quiet when foreigners were using their newspapers and Media networks to support Brexit.

• Haha 1

You were strangely quiet when foreigners were using their newspapers and Media networks to support Brexit.

Why is it the term foreigners rather than actual names is used, other than to stereotype?

Also, Don't get strangely quiet confused with monitoring a thread without necessarily contributing.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, citybiker said:

Why is it the term foreigners rather than actual names is used, other than to stereotype?

Also, Don't get strangely quiet confused with monitoring a thread without necessarily contributing.

If I say foreigners are (insert attribution to foreigners), then that is a stereotype.

If I say foreign owners of newspapers/media, then that is a statement relating to specific foreigners who own newspapers/media, it is not a stereotype.

You surely know the difference.

If I say foreigners are (insert attribution to foreigners), then that is a stereotype.

If I say foreign owners of newspapers/media, then that is a statement relating to specific foreigners who own newspapers/media, it is not a stereotype.

You surely know the difference.
Ok, in short it's Brexit baiting narrowing the focus and attempting to blame non indegious.

Highly probably or simply your viewpoint?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What I don’t understand is why Brexiteers rant at Remain supporters when the British Government refuses to deliver Brexit.

All these demands to ‘walk away’, ‘tell Brussels to stuff it’ etc.

It is the British government that is refusing to act.

Open your eyes to that reality and stop trying to blame everyone else over failing Brexit.

• Thanks 1

What I don’t understand is why Brexiteers rant at Remain supporters when the British Government refuses to deliver Brexit.

All these demands to ‘walk away’, ‘tell Brussels to stuff it’ etc.

It is the British government that is refusing to act.

Open your eyes to that reality and stop trying to blame everyone else over failing Brexit.
HMG refusing to act? Strangely bizarre & incorrect......

Referendum result=HoC accepted result.

Article 50 activated, delivered to Brussels.

HoC EU repeal bill voted & approved.

HMG currently involved with negotiations.

UK legally leaves EU cop March 2019.

No ranting involved,

Enjoy your day ;-)

• Like 2

Just now, citybiker said:

HMG refusing to act? Strangely bizarre & incorrect......

Referendum result=HoC accepted result.

Article 50 activated, delivered to Brussels.

HoC EU repeal bill voted & approved.

HMG currently involved with negotiations.

UK legally leaves EU cop March 2019.

No ranting involved,

Enjoy your day ?

Red lines evaporating, fishing industry tossed to the keen, no progress on any meaningful front, Ress-Mogg telegraphing a ten year interim period, Brexiteers demanding the UK ‘walk away’, Weak and Wobbly’ doing nothing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

I agree,  but the remainers doing everything in their power  to subvert the referendum result hasn't helped  as it gives the uk govt. the excuse  it's looking  for to keep prevaricating!

The uk and eu govt.'s actions are  why many are  now  thinking the uk should  just walk  away.

How many?

Better that we all work together to get Galileo up and working. 
US (Stumper) can hardly be trusted these days.
That's the UK's overall aim & goal.

Unfortunately, the EU are using the Brexit talks as a political tool to punish and deter other MS rather than come to a collective agreement, Galileo, NI border etc etc.

UK under EU rules classes as 3rd country.

Only recently the EU claims it doesn't have to comply with its own GDPR criteria, article evidence available on MSN.

Brussels hypocrisy at its finest, issue a policy but don't abide or follow it yourself.

The EU fears challenges at any level, it's answer is to warn, threat & make it very difficult to go independent, thankfully UK isn't part of the Euro too.

Excuse the long winded version of a short reply.

Very many imo.
I obviously keep in touch with friends back in the UK.
From what they tell me..many people now want T May to tell the eu to go forth and multiply..and let them whistle for the 39 big ones they're desperate for.
I would imagine that immediatly afterwards..many eu countries will go berserk at brussels.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, wabothai said:

In general, for god's sake, delay brexit,  and let us work together at least till that sob and his whores are gone.

2 hours ago, wabothai said:

Galileo is at least under civil control. Improved precision it will offer far reaching benefits.

9 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

I agree,  but the remainers doing everything in their power  to subvert the referendum result hasn't helped  as it gives the uk govt. the excuse  it's looking  for to keep prevaricating!

The uk and eu govt.'s actions are  why many are  now  thinking the uk should  just walk  away.

It gives the government a reminder that we are a parliamentary democracy and it is parliament's job to govern.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:23 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/foreign-affairs/brexit/news/91242/david-davis-accused-blatant-lying-and-contempt-parliament

Plus:

Promises to the British People of redlines that will never be crossed - Now turned green. (Fishing comunities have taken note).

Saw "accused" in the link so I didn't bother reading it. Nearly time for proper beer (again) so must away to the Puss in Boots. 

• Like 1