Phuket: Man arrested for knife rape attack on neighbour

Jonathan Fairfield

Man arrested for knife rape attack on neighbour

ph1.jpg

PHUKET: Police have arrested a man who attempted to rape his neighbour’s wife at a worker’s camp in Chalong by attacking her with a knife while her husband was out late Wednesday night (May 23).

Officers led by Chalong Police Chief Col Pakayot Tanongsak and Deputy Chief Lt Col Sanan Chanrong led the suspect, Jakraphan Chanayuth, 26, to retrace his steps in the attack at the worker’s camp, in Soi Baan Klang, yesterday (May 25).

During the re-enactment it was explained that Jakraphan entered the home of his neighbour Jun Namsommuthi, 51, at 10:30pm on Wednesday on the pretence of bringing some alcohol to share with her husband, hwo was out gathering sator (a bean commonly used in Thai dishes).

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-arrested-for-knife-rape-attack-on-neighbour-67270.php#7aBrSHUe9Wx1qe68.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-05-26

22 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

During the re-enactment it was explained that Jakraphan entered the home of his neighbour Jun Namsommuthi, 51, at 10:30pm on Wednesday on the pretence of bringing some alcohol to share with her husband, hwo was out gathering sator (a bean commonly used in Thai dishes).

Yeah, but this is clearly the husbands fault. Of course he got sad coming over with acohol and his drinking buddy had disappeared. He then just thought it was okey with some other fun.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 5/26/2018 at 1:53 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

hwo was out gathering sator (a bean commonly used in Thai dishes).

I believe you were looking for the word who.

I am surprised at how bad the writing is in these articles. I am continually finding mistakes. Please take this as constructive criticism. 

What is it with these thai men? raping either old ladies or adolescent little kids. With sex so easily bought in most every city.. and mature woman available for relationships.. One would think there is no cause for a man to take anyone there.. 

16 hours ago, decappo said:

I am surprised at how bad the writing is in these articles. I am continually finding mistakes. Please take this as constructive criticism. 

Please tell the writers of the article, not the distributor.

8 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

What is it with these thai men? raping either old ladies or adolescent little kids. With sex so easily bought in most every city.. and mature woman available for relationships.. One would think there is no cause for a man to take anyone there.. 

Inherent lack of impulse control.

On 5/27/2018 at 2:32 PM, decappo said:

hwo cares

• Haha 1

After Mrs Jun later saw her husband return, she went with him to Chalong Police Station to report the attack.

Meanwhile, Jakraphan just went back his abode and stayed there until police returned the next night with a warrant and arrested him.

They waited a long time to arrest him.

• Haha 1