Tot Internet Access

matador

Hi :-)

Can anyone PLEASE let me have a contact number for someone at TOT (ADSL) in Pattaya who can help me to get Internet access ASAP. I have a TOT telephone line installed and working but the promised ADSL service (which I was told would be operational at the same time as the telephone line) has yet to materialise and it's taking a VERY long time for TOT to get an engineer or similar to me to sort out the problem.

I've read through the many past TVF posts regarding TOT and some mention contacting a TOT engineer direct. If anyone in or around Pattaya has such a number could they please let me have it?

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Can anyone PLEASE let me have a contact number for someone at TOT (ADSL) in Pattaya who can help me to get Internet access ASAP. I have a TOT telephone line installed and working but the promised ADSL service (which I was told would be operational at the same time as the telephone line) has yet to materialise and it's taking a VERY long time for TOT to get an engineer or similar to me to sort out the problem.

I've read through the many past TVF posts regarding TOT and some mention contacting a TOT engineer direct. If anyone in or around Pattaya has such a number could they please let me have it?

can you describe the problem you are having, maybe there is a problem with your setup/install

can you describe the problem you are having, maybe there is a problem with your setup/install

There's no DSL signal. Tried two modems/routers (D-Link and Linksys) both had the correct TOT setup but nothing. TOT confirmed that I can have ADSL in my area but that another visit from an engineer was required to sort out the problem! The telephone's working perfectly.

Any ideas?