This is AMAZING !!

weegee

I have a fence thats the subject of a dispute, so out come the Surveyor with his Theodolite and Plastic measuring tape to put it right...

He uses the theodolite on the land where the dispute arose from,but wouldn't use it from our Chanote marks or recently placed chanote marks on other properties adjoining, which we requested....he would only refer to his computer, and the other party's land pegs in the dispute.

Now, myself and another measured all the area more than once and it matched the Chanote papers fairly closely...a couple of days before.

But when it was done by him....I couldnt believe how exact Thai Builders are with building a fence....would you believe, his measurements (which are different to our chanote) proved the the fence over a large distance was exact....not even 5 mm wrong. I wish i could find that builder again....he is more competent than any other builder, anywhere in the world....and he can build them for my wife, all the buildings and stuff that have to be moved, back onto the wifes land....then a new fence, as i know it will be done exactly within 1mm.

Imagine ...

For those that have left...Smart move

For those about to pack and go....Smart Move

For those that stay....Good Luck !!!!

Boundary disputes happen worldwide, not just a Thai issue.

My Mother's neighbour harassed her for years and the issue was not resolved until she passed away.

After I moved in we had a meeting, agreed the boundary at the rear which was to my benefit and at the front I gave way on a new fenceline to their benefit, about 12".

Mum spent thousands on surveyors, solicitors, not to mention the stress to her. We pleaded with her to compromise to no avail, mind the neighbour was a tosser and they'd never got on.

What is the disputed area? 

3 hours ago, grollies said:

Boundary disputes happen worldwide, not just a Thai issue.

My Mother's neighbour harassed her for years and the issue was not resolved until she passed away.

After I moved in we had a meeting, agreed the boundary at the rear which was to my benefit and at the front I gave way on a new fenceline to their benefit, about 12".

Mum spent thousands on surveyors, solicitors, not to mention the stress to her. We pleaded with her to compromise to no avail, mind the neighbour was a tosser and they'd never got on.

What is the disputed area? 

In and out about a mtr for 100mtrs....It's not my land, it's the wifes. Apparantly this feud  has been going on for the last 20yrs or so....i came on the scene about 8yrs ago....believed what i was told, and it went from there....

My amazing surprise was how accurate a Thai fence Builder was over a hundred mtrs...lol....within 1 mm at every point checked....

22 minutes ago, weegee said:

In and out about a mtr for 100mtrs....It's not my land, it's the wifes. Apparantly this feud  has been going on for the last 20yrs or so....i came on the scene about 8yrs ago....believed what i was told, and it went from there....

My amazing surprise was how accurate a Thai fence Builder was over a hundred mtrs...lol....within 1 mm at every point checked....

I'd just tell the wife to let it go mate, life's too short. Try a compromise with the neighbour, 50/50 or 75/25 in their favour, have a drink together and make it up.

Done and dusted....Both Parties have signed to the new boundaries.

Now i hope, I can be left alone to live in peace. I didnt settle here to be involved with this crap.

Hell...I just want to play in the shed with the mowers and stuff.

Edited by weegee
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, weegee said:

Done and dusted....Both Parties have signed to the new boundaries.

Now i hope, I can be left alone to live in peace. I didnt settle here to be involved with this crap.

Hell...I just want to play in the shed with the mowers and stuff.

Nice one!

• Like 1