Italy motorway bridge collapses over Genoa, 'dozens' feared dead

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Foexie said:

:clap2::clap2: :clap2:

WWOOWWW these are the words what should be repeated on this website daily.

Specialy "thinking" and "stupid to speculate".

If this happened in Thailand there would already been 10 pages with Thai bashing, brown envelops, Cheap construction works, ignorance, stupidity, incompetence, ....... and many more.

Now the comments here are so nice, friendly, soft, .. or no comments at all from some peoples.

RIP to all those peoples and i'm already happy to know that there are relatively less victims as this could be alot worce if this was happened on a normal weekday outside  schoolholidays.

7 hours ago, Foexie said:

Cheap construction works, ignorance, stupidity, incompetence, ....... and many more.

Note my earlier post below prior to being ridiculed by a keyword warrior, or is that one TVF member with too much air intake due to having too much space up top, that doesn't like people speculating in his little world, make what you will of that.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:11 PM, 4MyEgo said:

More than likely something to do with one of the piers in the water giving way, from what, maybe the weight, I am no engineer.  

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

From the short clip caught on camera shown on BBC it gives the impression the road collapsed, almost as though it broke away from the pillar and then parts of the pillar started collapsing. One report says one of the cables had been or was being worked on at the time as well.