Alan Hogg hitman LAUGHS as cops are shown where Brit millionaire and his Thai wife were buried by her own brother

webfact

15 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

The reason that people are so easily conned when in love, is in a word VASOPRESSIN - its the love drug that promotes bonding and trust. In lab tests even when conned a person or animal will come back for more (possibly to be conned again) if subject to elevated levels of Vasopressin. 

Its why you can never tell them anything like - don't put your assets in the wifes name.

Sure, all Thai women spike their husbands drinks and food with vasopession. 

19 hours ago, Artisi said:

Does it really matter? 

Absolutely not, but if you took the trouble to read all the prior posts, rather than just jumping in to attempt to get an unnecessary point across, you will better understand the context in which I posted.

59 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Sure, all Thai women spike their husbands drinks and food with vasopession. 

Its a naturally occurring brain chemical that becomes elevated when a Neurotypical (normal person) is in love. Its also present in other animals as well during mating/ bonding. Some of the research has been carried out on Meerkats if its levels of Vasopressin are elevated you can tell it any old shit and it'll believe you.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 9:43 AM, nausea said:

That grin could be a cultural reaction to a stressful situation. I remember reading that tourists were shocked by Thais smiling as they ran towards them away from the Tsunami. It was explained at the time as a cultural thing, not a lack of concern for those in a life-threatening situation.

From a Psychoanalytic perspective I believe that dynamic is referred to as 'denial'. ......or just plain FEAR!

On 9/27/2018 at 4:25 PM, Small Joke said:

World's tabloid press love a good 'millionaire murder' story, regardless of where it happened. 

The TAT no more need to comment than the US tourism authority feel a need to comment on the weekly mass shootings there. 

Millionaire was applied in this story, because the locals said he was a "millionaire" on one of the first interviews, . Truth is he might have a million Baht or a million jars of nutrella. Big squat right? Any other words the millionaire angle is just made up bull and in ways a deflection as to the crime that was committed

US murder rates?  Last I checked this is Thailand, not the US and victims are not US citizens. Lets keep with the plot sherlock, given that deflecting is your first impulse.

Edited by LomSak27

IMO the real cause of these things is a lot more simple than what we hear

And I cant believe the police theory at all.

my theory :

After years of being with Mr Hogg, the wife no longer did think like the typical Thai, as depicted by many members here (if there is such a thing).

I believe she sided with her husband FULLY and refuse to play ball with whatever these pea-brained rellos and brother was cooking up.

SO, the very act of siding with the farang...

...loss of face,...pea-brain mentality.

its about the worse you could do..side with the farang.

As much as they dont wanna admit it,

i think this in itself was well and truelly enough motive.

Also they obviously thought theyd inherit everything..

I wager a bet that half the assets..cattle etc were sold off before the bodies were even cold.

very sad state of affairs.

i really hope these xxxxs get whats coming to them.

13 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

IMO the real cause of these things is a lot more simple than what we hear

And I cant believe the police theory at all.

my theory :

After years of being with Mr Hogg, the wife no longer did think like the typical Thai, as depicted by many members here (if there is such a thing).

I believe she sided with her husband FULLY and refuse to play ball with whatever these pea-brained rellos and brother was cooking up.

SO, the very act of siding with the farang...

...loss of face,...pea-brain mentality.

its about the worse you could do..side with the farang.

As much as they dont wanna admit it,

i think this in itself was well and truelly enough motive.

Also they obviously thought theyd inherit everything..

I wager a bet that half the assets..cattle etc were sold off before the bodies were even cold.

very sad state of affairs.

i really hope these xxxxs get whats coming to them.

They will get what's coming, double fine B1000 instead of B500, and a severe slap on both wrists, that will really sort it out. 

16 minutes ago, Artisi said:

They will get what's coming, double fine B1000 instead of B500, and a severe slap on both wrists, that will really sort it out. 

I think no way will get away with only that.

This thing gone to much viral now, in to many media.

It will have to be death penalty now since (i think i read) someone Thai got given that sentance very recently for less of a crime.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, webfact said:

THAI TRAGEDY 

Who was Alan Hogg, where did he die and who murdered him?

The bodies of a missing British expatriate and his Thai wife have been found in northern Thailand.

By Patrick Knox

BRITISH expat Alan Hogg and his wife had been missing for a week when their bodies were found buried behind the home they shared. 

Here is what we know about the case.

ah.jpg

Alan Hogg and his wife Nhot Suddaen were believed to have been murdered//Facebook

Who was Alan Hogg?

Alan was a 64-year-old retired petroleum engineer who was living in northern Thailand.The pensioner was married to 61-year-old wife Nhot Suddaen.

The couple had travelled back and forth between Thailand and the United Kingdom for a long time. But they had settled in Thailand in 2014 and were said to have a daughter who lives in England.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7349040/who-alan-hogg-where-did-he-die-who-murdered-him/

-- The SUN 2018-09-27

I did not know Alan but it is with regret I learned last night I knew his wife quite well I met Noi when she took over a Thai Restaurant " TubTim " on Nicolson Street Opposite Edinburgh Festival Theatre from another Thai Girl Nush , She changed the name to Ayuthaya I went there quite a lot for meals Noi then took over another one in Tollcross called Sukhothai. Rest in Peace Alan & Noi.

noi edin.jpg