This One's For You, Tv Ladies!

Jet Gorgon

:o:D:D:bah: I hate my stupid dial-up connection!!! :o I can't download this, I can't view any youtube links, I get pipped to the post on Farang Pub games, AAAAARGGGHHH!!! Had Wi Fi for 3 days and then the signal disappeared again, grumble, grumble, grumble!!! :D:D

OK, rant over - I'm sure whatever it was, it was hilarious, Jet :bah:

:o:D:bah: I hate my stupid dial-up connection!!! :bah: I can't download this, I can't view any youtube links, I get pipped to the post on Farang Pub games, AAAAARGGGHHH!!! Had Wi Fi for 3 days and then the signal disappeared again, grumble, grumble, grumble!!! :D:D

OK, rant over - I'm sure whatever it was, it was hilarious, Jet :D

its ok NR...you are still my fav gal :o besides...you look good when angry :D

will look at the file later at night and let you know how hilariously cute it is ;)

totally off topic..but I didnt wanna start a new thread with this question...so am gonna ask here...

chose this thread also cos Jet is here, and she had the similar experience...

with all the frenzy surrounding profiles, friends, avatars, nicknames and avatars recently, I understand that there is a lot more visits to our profiles as a result. Some from people we may not have talked to much, but atleast names we see on the threads we visit.

however, Ive recently been added to someone's list whose name I dont ever recall seeing before :D so I check...the person hasnt visited my profile, has had a total of 4 posts on thaivisa. why would they add me? mind you Im not exactly complaining :D makes me look popular :o but am nevertheless curious as to the motivation?

I know Ive done similar things....Jet was a bit shocked when I added her :D but atleast I can claim that Ive read various of their posts, or I fight with them over football games, etc etc

so am just curious as to what the ladies think of all this?

totally off topic..but I didnt wanna start a new thread with this question...so am gonna ask here...

chose this thread also cos Jet is here, and she had the similar experience...

with all the frenzy surrounding profiles, friends, avatars, nicknames and avatars recently, I understand that there is a lot more visits to our profiles as a result. Some from people we may not have talked to much, but atleast names we see on the threads we visit.

however, Ive recently been added to someone's list whose name I dont ever recall seeing before :D so I check...the person hasnt visited my profile, has had a total of 4 posts on thaivisa. why would they add me? mind you Im not exactly complaining :D makes me look popular :o but am nevertheless curious as to the motivation?

I know Ive done similar things....Jet was a bit shocked when I added her :D but atleast I can claim that Ive read various of their posts, or I fight with them over football games, etc etc

so am just curious as to what the ladies think of all this?

same experience and I think the same person, MiG, but I am happy to add anyone as a virtual friend. In fact, I'm honored.

Hi, MIG and Fruitt! I think if folks like to see what you have posted, it's easier to track them via the friend's list.

Same, I am honoured to have nice people add me to their lists. It's nice to know you have kindred spirits on the Forum.

Now, for my next driving trick, I'm going to ram all the vehicles of people who are unkind to us. I have a lot of work to do.

Click on the my friends button at the top right hand corner. Click manage friends. Then, next to the picture of the person on your friends list you have an option to remove this friend.

Also, in your profile go to settings and pick moderation options for friends, enable approval. Then save settings. Note, you can also enable approval only of comments from people.

Click on the my friends button at the top right hand corner. Click manage friends. Then, next to the picture of the person on your friends list you have an option to remove this friend.

Also, in your profile go to settings and pick moderation options for friends, enable approval. Then save settings. Note, you can also enable approval only of comments from people.

OK, but that's like shutting out the world because you do not like what they say. It's OK, I'll leave the window open. Then I know what people are thinking. May not like what they say, but new and wondrous ideas come from strange sources. Txs, SBK.

SBK -- thanks for the tip.

my theory on having stalkers: must mean Im famous :o Im still waiting for mine to come along :D

jet.....if you are gonna hire me as PR can I get that lady in your movie as my driver please :D

SBK -- thanks for the tip.

my theory on having stalkers: must mean Im famous :o Im still waiting for mine to come along :D

jet.....if you are gonna hire me as PR can I get that lady in your movie as my driver please :D

You got her, baby cakes. NR will probably supply us with some four-legged running mates.