Real Estate Investing Success

I know that there are a bunch of people posting about real estate success goals for 2007 on the net and in all the real estate forums. But I wanted to add my 2 cents.

How will you measure success in real estate this year?

I’d really like to hear from all the real estate investors on here. I think hearing from everyone about their real estate investing success mission this year will give each of us a swift kick to get it moving and make this our year! lol

I also think that if we all share our goals for 2007, that it will help each of us learn from one another and think outside of the box a little bit.

So please - post on here about your real estate investing success goals for 2007.

Be specific (as specific as you can be without giving away any trade secrets.

"If you're going to be thinking, you might as well think BIG." Donald Trump

I know that there are a bunch of people posting about real estate success goals for 2007 on the net and in all the real estate forums. But I wanted to add my 2 cents.

How will you measure success in real estate this year?

I’d really like to hear from all the real estate investors on here. I think hearing from everyone about their real estate investing success mission this year will give each of us a swift kick to get it moving and make this our year! lol

I also think that if we all share our goals for 2007, that it will help each of us learn from one another and think outside of the box a little bit.

So please - post on here about your real estate investing success goals for 2007.

Be specific (as specific as you can be without giving away any trade secrets.

"If you're going to be thinking, you might as well think BIG." Donald Trump

Edit: removed by dsfbrit - much too rude a reply methinks

Edited by dsfbrit

A lot of people have made millions in the Pattaya Real Estate,however a lot tried to jump on and where badly bitten.Look at the amount of empty condo's abt ? Look at the amount of condo's for sale / rent.Look at the current Xchange rate US $$ to Baht,makes things more expensive.A cheap apartment is now no more.I wouldn't be sur[prised if the next 2 -3 years a lot of people in property really struggle.Obviously there will always be some who continue to rake it in.

Just my opinion.

EPG.

If you own property in Thailand then I would suggest that the best measure of your property investment success is to still own the property at the end of the year.

This is of course a year on year measure.

Using this measure I suspect that the mean statistic for all Farang property investment in Thailand is hovering somewhere around +/- 0 with a continuing likelihood towards the negative.

If your own investment remains in the + then I would suggest you are beeting the odds.

If you own property in Thailand then I would suggest that the best measure of your property investment success is to still own the property at the end of the year.

This is of course a year on year measure.

Using this measure I suspect that the mean statistic for all Farang property investment in Thailand is hovering somewhere around +/- 0 with a continuing likelihood towards the negative.

If your own investment remains in the + then I would suggest you are beeting the odds.

Very informative post :o

"...I wanted to add my 2 cents. How will you measure success in real estate this year?

How is asking your question adding anything?

I'll ask you a question Backflip. How is any thing you've commented on, on any topic, added to anything? Pretty much, you're just a piece of shit. When you're ready to add something positive to the forum, let us know.