Re entry after visit to Cambodia

Good Morning
I was wondering if you could help me please?
I will be visiting Thailand in April, travelling from the UK to with my daughter to visit my son aged 14 who lives with his mother in Thailand.
We will get the 1 month visa upon arrival but once I meet my son we would all like to visit Ankor Watt in Cambodia. As my son lives in Thailand he will be travelling with his Thai passport as he entered Thailand with it and both me and my daughter will be travelling with uk passports.
I was wondering if we will be allowed re entry to Thailand after our visit on our 1 month tourIst visa granted a week or so earlier upon initial arrival in Thailand as I have never left Thailand and tried to return in a short space of time?
Thank you

I concur that there should be no problem getting another visa exempt entry on return from Cambodia. However, I would add a word of caution. If you decide to do the trip overland, the return is usually through Poipet/Aranyaprathet. Unfortunately, although all other land crossings are fine, this particular land crossing can be a law unto itself. It should be avoided if possible. One way of doing this is a fly back from Siem Reap to Bangkok. Using other land crossings is also possible, but the trip is not very convenient. Going overland to Angkor through Poipet/Aran is fine, only your return needs to be planned to avoid potential problems.