Worst Joke Ever 2024

A nun walked into a bottle shop and asked the shopkeeper for the biggest bottle of cheap rum they had.  When the shopkeeper handed it over, she whispered, “It’s for Mother Superior’s constipation.”  A few hours later, the shopkeeper closed up and when he went to the car park he saw the nun staggering around, singing loudly and clutching the empty bottle. 
“My God, Sister!” the shopkeeper said. “I thought you said that rum was for Mother Superior’s constipation!”
“It is,” the nun slurred drunkenly. “If this doesn’t give her the shits, nothing will!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

St Peter heard a big knock on the Pearly Gates and opened them up to see Pavarotti standing there. Pavarotti handed him a letter and bellowed, “The Pope askda me to give this to you.”
St Peter looked down and saw the message: “Here’s that tenor I owe you.”

• Like 2

SWEET COUPLES

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a double date
It was after eight when they got off at quality street.
He asked her name "polo, I'm the one with the hole and minted" she said with a wispa. "I'm marathon. The one with the nuts" he replied.
He touched her creme eggs and cupped his hand into her snickers.
He fondled her flap jacks as she rubbed his tic tacs.  It was a fab moment as she screamed in Turkish delight and he shot his chewy centre
But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch. Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he s now got <deleted> allsorts!

Back in the day, Greg Norman was asked to play in an invitational tournament in Las Vegas.  He arrived a few days early and was given a car to drive around in by Jaguar, who were the sponsors.  He was driving along a deserted desert highway when he came up to a little gas station and decided to fill the tank.  A whiskery, gristly old fella came up to the window.  "Jag-waar" he said, "why, that's one of them fancy furrin cars i'nt it?".

"That's right".

"Why, I bet it's got all them bells and whistles".

"It's got a few".

"Aint as good as a Cadillac though, I reckin'". 

"Maybe not" said Greg, diplomatically.

"Thought not.  There ya go mistuh, one full tank".  As he's leaning in to take the money the old fella sees a pack of golf tees in the centre console.  "What are them things for" he asked.

"They're to put my balls on when I'm driving" replied Greg.

The old fella's mouth dropped open.  "Well, I'll be damned.  Perhaps it is better than a Cadillac after all!"

• Haha 2