Loss of 90 day report

I have to do a 90day report at Chiangmai office within a few days. I cannot find the last reciept and thus cannot make a copy. I last recall seeing it while I had it photcopied at the office opposite the Immigration building for another matter but do not recall getting the original back.

What is the procedure for making the rport without it and the fine if any?

All you can do is go to the office when your report is due and inform them you lost the receipt. They can check their records to confirm you did your last report. No fine for a lost receipt.

They could though insist you do a police report for the lost receipt.

• Like 1

I do my 90 day reports on-line, and as my printer is U/S I can't print the reports... but I do take a photo of my laptop screen with my phone, and this has always been acceptable if I've needed to actually visit my I/O, e.g. if the on-line system is down or for my extension.  I get the impression they really don't want to have to bother looking thorough their records to check if you have done one... although I'm sure they would if needed.

I'd recommend anyone taking a photo just in case you do lose it.... 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, steve73 said:

I do my 90 day reports on-line, and as my printer is U/S I can't print the reports... but I do take a photo of my laptop screen with my phone, and this has always been acceptable if I've needed to actually visit my I/O, e.g. if the on-line system is down or for my extension.  I get the impression they really don't want to have to bother looking thorough their records to check if you have done one... although I'm sure they would if needed.

I'd recommend anyone taking a photo just in case you do lose it.... 

I scan everything into PDF format and store it on my PC, that way I can reprint things when I need them, or edit any of the data in the PDF with my PDF Editor before printing/saving. Its made life much easier while here, because lord knows the Immigration Office likes tons of reprinted documents, they must have a storage facility the size of a small state to store everything they get, because I swear I've printed thousands of pieces of paper in last 2 years.....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1