10,000 Members

mandl

In reality how many active members? how many multiple nicks? how many banned members? how many members have resigned for whatever reasons?

These are real issues, just playing devils advocate here, but if we had 10,000 active then the place would be a lot busier.

In reality how many active members? how many multiple nicks? how many banned members? how many members have resigned for whatever reasons?

These are real issues, just playing devils advocate here, but if we had 10,000 active then the place would be a lot busier.

impossibly busier I'd reckon.

impossibly busier I'd reckon.

exactly Doc, maybe a clean out is necessary, to remove dormant members, nom de plumes. It's good from a marketing point of view to have 10,000 theoretical members but in reality??

Hmm... Something is not right:

THAILAND's LEADING EXPAT COMMUNITY WEB SITE

- NOW MORE THAN 22,700 MEMBERS [ Sign up] [ Login ]

So is it 10,000 or 22,700?

It is actually more than 26,000+ members in total for the whole Thaivisa.com site. It's today 10,000+ members at the forum and another 16,000+ unique subscribers of the News Clippings Member List we are sending out.

I reckon' we are Asias biggest Expat web site.

10,000, theoretical at forum george

Bronco, you are right, many registred members are inactive, yes!

But 80% of all visitors are not registered or logged in, so I figure the total amount of active persons is well above 50,000 - 100,000 unique visitors per month.

Here is our statistics proudly presented:

http://www.thaivisa.com/stats

Fair enough George, I was trying to see it in perpective and you have done it. Impressive figures by the way.

Hence the difficulty in moderating these days,... :o

blonco once suggested an interesting tactic. I think it might help a bit.. :D

bronco Posted on: Wed 2004-04-28, 06:28:48

QUOTE (MadFrankie @ Wed 2004-04-28, 04:17:42)

has to be said... He has done a dam good solo effort at winding a lot of people up...

To use an example: 

If you throw a dog a stick and it does'nt chase it, yer gonna stop throwing right? 

change tactics throw the dog instead  

And congrats to admins/mods. Great job, guys. :D

I'm not very good with figures (or spelling as it comes) but even i can work out that congratulations are in order on reaching this mile'stone. Thank's must be afforded too Sunbelt Asia not only for being forum sponsor but also for it's professional business advice and of course George and Doc for making it all happen and hav'nt they done just that!. last but not least you guy's who's contributions over the period have been invaluable too so many from backpacker come privilage card holder. Enjoy the experience all.