Photos for UK Passport Renewal - store location?

topt

I have tried searching but most topics are pretty old. 

Does anybody know of a place ideally in Central Pattaya who can do this with a cream/light grey background to the right size? By central I mean bordered by Tai to the south, Nua to the north and Sukhumvit to the east. I don't want to traipse down to Jomtien or go over to the darkside if possible.

Thanks 

55 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Any Kodak shop should do them? ....there was one opposite The Avenue on Second Road.....

Pretty sure I used that one for my last renewal.  No problems.  Near corner of 2nd Road and Soi 13.

1 hour ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Any Kodak shop should do them? ....there was one opposite The Avenue on Second Road.....

10 minutes ago, gmac said:

Pretty sure I used that one for my last renewal.  No problems.  Near corner of 2nd Road and Soi 13.

Thanks - I had thought that one had gone

If you are making the application at Trendy Building in Bangkok, best to use one of the shops on the ground floor of Trendy. I was there yesterday and as has happened for my previous 2 passports my photos were not acceptable. This time it was because I was not 100% facing the camera, off by just a FEW degrees.

The shop only charged 200 baht for 4 photos and these were accepted OK.

Also if you haven't made colour photocopies of every page in your PP yet, the shop only charges 10 baht per page. The place I used in Silom road charged me 20 baht per page so a 200 baht difference in the end.

I used the shop nearest the lifts.