Prices

mijan24

I bought an Isuzu Rodeo, 3 litre turbo 4x4 with all the extras for 550,000 bht just about a year age. This model has been superceeded but is still available (Rodeo looks better). Must say did get get a good discount but a Thai must work on that, better that you keep out of sight. Aftersales service, in Khon Kaen first rate. Clean, efficient workshop, fully trained mechanics and not expensive for what you get(even discounted.Try www.isuzu-t.s.com   seem to remember it as a web site.

All thai car prices are on this website :

http://www.rodthai.com/index.html

its in thai but hover over the links and the pop ups are in english - eg newcar etc - list latest list prices for models

It also gives used car prices and advets so you can see what models have depreciated etc - if you know the original list or purchase prices.

I just bought a new 3 L Nissan 4 door Frontier  for 650k ( you can expect to pay another @ 8k to get it on the road  -delivery , licence plates etc)

This purchase price included fully comp insurance for the year -any driver which will normally cost you @ 24k and a Nissan warranty for 3 years  (or 100km's)

Worth shopping about and if you pay cash you will get a discount - depending upon the dealer and dealer location

- I reckon 90% of out of city purchases are financed  - so the dealers are well up to and over target and will welcome a nice bit of folding!