Poisoning

robint

have you heard any suspicious incidents of illness (likely poisoning) where a flang gets isolated and stranded in bed unable to move and being (so called) looked after by gf whilst his atm is quietly emptied

• Sad 1

Funny enough a friend who has come here for a holiday last week, has been laid low after taking a girl from a bar on 2nd road opposite Mikes shopping Mall, as he was a bit drunk he then went to a disco on third road? and left with three young ladies...woke up in his hotel with his room ransacked, and 20,000 baht lighter than he started out with, he has been to a clinic, and has been ill for three days (could not talk for the first day) he says it has taught him a lesson. these nutters will kill people the way they carry on, they know all the tricks as they got his keys off him and entered via the basement.

so no ID cards at reception. 

Edited by zoza
sticky key

I remember an incident played out on Thaivisa 3 or 4 years ago where a fella was getting poisoned by his wife but he got out with some help from people on here. I seem to remember something about black magic and his wife getting the house. Maybe some of the folks here who've been on Thaivisa for a longer time can remember more details.

• Like 1

It appears to happen to some foreigners who take back some ladies/ladyboy's to their hotel apartment ... drugged then robbed. And given the fact that they have no qualifications in pharmacy you might not wake up ... and you'll be written off as a suicide or drug overdose. I also read about the guy being slowly poisoned by his wife ... 

The more interesting question ... why do you ask?

2 hours ago, nikmar said:

I remember an incident played out on Thaivisa 3 or 4 years ago where a fella was getting poisoned by his wife but he got out with some help from people on here. I seem to remember something about black magic and his wife getting the house. Maybe some of the folks here who've been on Thaivisa for a longer time can remember more details.

Yes member Weegee helped him iirc.

I wonder how he's doing now back home in the UK.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Youlike said:

Yes member Weegee helped him iirc.

I wonder how he's doing now back home in the UK.

it was one of the few times when members on the forum came together for the good instead of bickering with each other. ????

1 hour ago, nikmar said:

it was one of the few times when members on the forum came together for the good instead of bickering with each other. ????

Yes it was an exciting story...he worked offshore and feared being poisoned, he wanted to get the heck out of here and forummembers helped him to escape out of thailand. But after that the story was over...i hope he's alright though.

• Like 1

I remember a tale ca 15 yrs ago  recounted on the original pattayaforum long since closed down mysteriously.  It concerned somewhere NE village, a young monk back from bKK visiting his family was told about a flang who was very ill in the next village.  The monk very kindly went to visit to see if he could help as he spoke english.  His very trailer trash gf told him to PO. So he went to the headman who confirmed his suspicions and so he reported it to the local brownies. They unusually went to investigate and found the flang in a dreadful state, delirious lying in his own excrement obviously for several weeks and barely alive. The stink was terrible.  On questioning the illiterate evil family. made the plod even more uneasy, they didnt want scandal in their manor.  They were able to find some identitiy, a brit, and told the brit consul, who sent someone out and the guy was trucked out against a screaming family (clearly losing their money tree ) washed down and taken to hospital.  It transpired that he had severe salmonella poisoning and he must have been repeated infected as in a healthy man this would normally be manageable after 3 4 days with plenty of coke cola and pinches of salt, though you will have gut rot and spew both ends and cant move.  His brother was contacted in Uk who then flew out to help.  He was repatriated a week later very weak but alive.  It turned out he was a retired policeman

Its easy to generate a food poisoning concoction up there.  He'd obviously put his trust in his tilak while she slowly drained his ATM  B1000/day