Basketball Court

lererigal

At the back of Lumpini park on Wireless road (oposite end to the night market)theres a walkway that goes over wireless if you walk down this its all evelavated and you will find a running track and a basketball court,also I`m pretty sure that Lumpini`s got a basket ball court but the one over Wireless would be you best bet in the evening you should find alot of people willing to play

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking for a place to play basketball in Bangkok, preferably a popular place so it will be easy to get enough people for a game. Somebody knows one?

thanks

In Queen Sirikrit Park next to the emporium shopping mall, there are outdoor basketball courts.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any updates on this? I'm going to Bangkok for a couple of nights within 2 weeks time and would love to play some good pick up games.

Will be staying near Lumpini Boxing Stadium (last time I checked couldn't find any places or courts) if anyone knows of any places nearby that would be great.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There are pickup games every Tuesday evening at an indoor court. Details below:

We are group of guys who play pickup basketball every Tuesday at 7:00pm til 8:30pm at NIST (Details Below). Generally there are 2-4 teams. But some days we are short. So we are trying to gather more guys to play some ball.

We rent out the Court. The Court is indoors with wooden floors. So there is a fee. It depends on how many show up. So prepare some cash.

When : Tuesdays 7:00pm to 8:30pm

Where : New International School of Thailand Gymnasium

Address : 36 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Bangkok 10110, Tel: +66 (0) 2651-2065, Fax: +66 (0) 2253-3800

You can contact the email list at: [email protected]

At the back of Lumpini park on Wireless road (oposite end to the night market)theres a walkway that goes over wireless if you walk down this its all evelavated and you will find a running track and a basketball court,also I`m pretty sure that Lumpini`s got a basket ball court but the one over Wireless would be you best bet in the evening you should find alot of people willing to play

There are 4 courts in front of the National stadium Hua Mark. Always busy in the evenings and easy to get a game.

There is a slighly better court a five minute walk away at ABAC (Assumption University) Hua Mark. A lot of foreigners play there in the evenings. It is an outdoor court at the back of the University.

Hope this helps.