Entry about to be denied

Check with Pro language school, I think I recall seeing Indian students when I was there on Ed visa

If you keep trying with the visa on arrivals you should be able to do so if it's <180 days stay per calendar year, including extensions, so make sure it adds up to less than that, that's often the unpublished criteria they have in mind for who to deny. Point it out if questioned and carry the 20k baht 'required proof of funds'

Although personally if I knew I was taking the GF to my country anyway, I'd just come in via the Laos land border then overstay for 364 days and take the 1 year ban, if I knew I didn't need to go back for a year

Edited by jspill

52 minutes ago, jspill said:

If you keep trying with the visa on arrivals you should be able to do so if it's <180 days stay per calendar year, including extensions

You cannot get extensions of 15-day visas on arrival (unless you mean the seven days to leave the country kind or medical extensions).

The OP has spent less than 180 days total in Thailand in his life (10 VOAs at 15 days a time).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mansinthe said:

You are asking the thai embassy for a visa and  not your own country. All you need is enough money in the bank, hotel booking, airplane tickets.

Im not working at the moment as well and i got a 1 year METV without problem. 

I believe the OP comes from India and, according to the SETV/METV application form, he must provide proof of occupation/employment in India to the Thai Embassy in India. 

• Like 1