Beautiful Men

leisurely

I know two truly beautiful women in Bangkok. These women are luminous without make up. Today, I stood beside a man in TOPS who was equally gorgeous. He did have some pink blusher on, but very subtle. There was nothing else feminised about him (he didn't have a man bag for example) :o

Isn't it annoying that some individuals are gorgeous and the rest of us are just OK (and that's on a good day). It isn't jealousy talking, just a simple observation.

Girlfriend I know what you mean!

Isn’t it weird to find a man so beautiful? I too know someone whom I think he’s so beautiful, but shhh he doesn’t even know it. Sexy eyes and very sensual lips – soo seeeexy, Grrrrrr….just want to grab him and passionately kiss him then & there!, but darn it the hubby was with me that day. And even his hands look better than mine! Hmm I wonder…which nations have the most beautiful men?

It's eyelashes that get me! I'm lucky & have quite long, dark thick eyelashes anyway, but have you ever noticed how many men have eyelashes that women would kill for? Long sweeping, no-need- for- mascara- or falsies ones? Why? Not fair!

Actually, apart from jealousy, which I'll readily admit to, beautiful men do nothing for me. I like rough & ready, or interesting. The male model type are a real turn off!

It's eyelashes that get me! I'm lucky & have quite long, dark thick eyelashes anyway, but have you ever noticed how many men have eyelashes that women would kill for? Long sweeping, no-need- for- mascara- or falsies ones? Why? Not fair!

Actually, apart from jealousy, which I'll readily admit to, beautiful men do nothing for me. I like rough & ready, or interesting. The male model type are a real turn off!

Wow NR, I have long think eyelashes and I am rough, ready and interestong. I'd better watch out!

Back to the op. It does seem unfair sometimes that the 'beauty' gene in so unevenly distributed.

Wow NR, I have long think eyelashes and I am rough, ready and interestong. I'd better watch out!

Oooo-er! Got me all interested now, Suegha... :o:D

Oooo-er! Got me all interested now, Suegha... :o:D

Oh good, adds to the mystery. Although there is an interesting 'blurred' photo of me in my profile which I think proves a lot!

ps Taken by a talented artistic friend of mine who goes for the 'different' type of shot.

Its the twisted genetic lottery that makes it all so unfair :o

My sister dated a guy who had the most gorgeous hair (yes, it was shoulder length, but unlike most guys, he not only had the hair but the looks to pull it off). Shiny, thick, beautiful natural highlights. And good looking to boot. And nice. Not sure why she wasn't more interested in him. Maybe because he was prettier than she was :D

I'm writing a story that includes at least four gorgeous Thai men. The most important one is much more handsome than his father; the next one is handsome but not pretty. The third is only pretty when he smiles, and the last one is "most beautiful boy" who becomes a model for magazine covers.

Let's see some more photos!

Seems to be on top of another man - proving my point quite well.

May be worth a poll here, but are thai men broad minded and accepting enough to love a farang girl for what she is and like she wants or does the farang girl have to adapt and be accomodating to thai men and be just like a thai girl to them ?

May be worth a poll here, but are thai men broad minded and accepting enough to love a farang girl for what she is and like she wants or does the farang girl have to adapt and be accomodating to thai men and be just like a thai girl to them ?

How can you generalise? Successful Thai man/farang woman relationships involve give & take, IMO, just like all successful relationships. Of course there is a bit of adapting to be done (on both sides) regarding culture & expectations. My BF though never expected me to be like a Thai woman. One of the reasons he loved me was because I was so different.

Believe me, if they want someone like a thai girl, they won't look at a farang.

We don't look for an apple in an orange tree, do we?

Interesting comments...

I'm surprised a farang woman would want to go with a thai man atter how I have seen and heard thai men treat Thai girls. If I was female then I dont think I would consider a Thai man from what I currently know about them - then again if I was female I dont think I would be that interested in any men, given what I know about them !

Khun Bob,

You really shouldn't believe everything you hear. I read on a post recently (can't remember where) that of course a Thai girl will call Thai men down to a farang BF, she's hardly going to say how wonderful they are, is she?

Having said that, this proves the dangers of generalisation: Not all farang women are frigid, nagging cows, not all Thai men are lazy good for nothings, not all Thai women are sweet, demure princesses (or conversely scheming, money grabbing ex BGs) & not all Farang men are beer-bellied, hygienically challenged letches.... As individuals, each & every one of us has our own good & bad points, don't we? :o

Khun Bob,

You really shouldn't believe everything you hear. I read on a post recently (can't remember where) that of course a Thai girl will call Thai men down to a farang BF, she's hardly going to say how wonderful they are, is she?

Having said that, this proves the dangers of generalisation: Not all farang women are frigid, nagging cows, not all Thai men are lazy good for nothings, not all Thai women are sweet, demure princesses (or conversely scheming, money grabbing ex BGs) & not all Farang men are beer-bellied, hygienically challenged letches.... As individuals, each & every one of us has our own good & bad points, don't we? :o

Well said :D