Garmin gps chiang mai

bottledwater

Hello all. Looking for a garmin gps seller in CM. Looked through the old threads already, but i couldnt find those places because i dont have a gps. . . . . JOKE.

Seriously, i did go through the old threads. A shop at pantip plaza seems to be gone now. Also, a shop in a small strip mall just outside tesco lotus kam tieng is gone now. Lazada is probably kicking thier butts. Id like to see the gps units for real. Anyway, anybody knows a place, please pm me. Thank you

try their website, it's all in Thai but using google translate you may be able to get some info or maybe you speak or have somebody who speaks Thai to contact them, I did try last week as I was looking for their dash cam but without success.... good luck

@bottledwater Are you looking for one for a car or for a motorcycle? If for a car, drop me a note. I have a Garmin nuvi 57LM (the LM is for lifetime maps) that has the most current ESRI Thailand map on it that I am getting ready to post on FB. I'm sure we can work out a good price.

David

Looking for a hand held device for hiking in the mountains. Phone signal drops out in the bush. I have a 20 year old garmin unit i use out there. Really old school. No maps or anything like that. A topo map overlay would be so sweet! I'm ready to join the 21st century!