Sexual harassment is rife in Thailand – survey

webfact

On 8/30/2019 at 10:16 AM, PatOngo said:

I remember walking along Nana Soi 4 and being sexually harassed on several occasions within 50 metres. I'm outraged! #Me Too! I want compensation!

well said, This can be taken one step further,unwanted touching. Walking through soi's and grabbing  your arm to make you stop.Sitting at a bar with friends and the workers touching with hands all over you.How about all the groping stares.I guess harassment works both ways here!

Men are held to a different standard ,just because their men.

57 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No sexual harassment at work it seems, anybody believe that? I'm guessing it's rife

No - I believe there is no sexual harassment at work. Are you kidding ? Thai women have a terrible temper if you rile them up. And let's not forget that if they are harassed, they can call on rello's to pay a visit to the offender; and forthwith  put the boot in. This is a beat up by foreign women, trying to exert some influence and spread their contagion.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:49 PM, simtemple said:

Male school headmasters will pressure attractive female teachers for free sex. Male company bosses and supervisors likewise, will demand free sex from carefully recruited female employees. This is the market that some Short Time motels cater to.

Let's not forget western women have been playing that game for eons. Suck up to the male boss in exchange for rapid advancement. Is it wrong ? Maybe. One would think in a fair world someone should be promoted on merit. Or am I acting silly even thinking that.