Thais in Melbourne clean up road sign defaced by Thai

webfact

11 minutes ago, john ianson said:

Agreed Australia should treat Thais exactly how Thailand treats us ! Besides 90 day reporting and TM 30 what about 800000 in the bank or 65000 per month whilst in Australia ! Also banned from buying real estate in Australia and maybe the UK ,USA and the EU should do the same ! Just wait for the Thai rich elite 's response !

That is something to advocate for --- reciprocity laws. You cant have globalism without reciprocity laws. They can no longer become citizens in our country. Once they get divorced -- off you go. No longer buy our companies or property since we cant do it in yours. I have the feeling that the day will come! 

Edited by aqua4
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, SammyT said:

Interesting. Didnt see the Brits stepping in to clean up after Scouser Lee in CNX...

That would have been a violation to their visa. I doubt there is any Farang with a WP allowing to clean city walls in CNX.????

1 hour ago, jethro69 said:

That would have been a violation to their visa. I doubt there is any Farang with a WP allowing to clean city walls in CNX.????

yes, but they are plastered all over thai social media - the self-volunteers picking up all the trash/refuse etc... also left by thais...

Never heard of any of those falang 'tourists' subsequently copping any No WP flak!

22 hours ago, webfact said:

“We don’t know who did it but we are Thais and we love Thailand so when we see what is not right, we must do something about it. Wipe it away,” Natta said in her post, which received over 4,800 reactions and was shared over 380 times.

One mind-set, one 'program' for them all!   At times I become once again, reminded of how much more collective a society Asians are.