Pos Software For Small Restaurant/coffee Shop

ptyk

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a POS (Point of Sale) software, PC platform based, in Thai which is able to print bills in English (customers are mainly falang). Does anyone know a company, Thai of Foreign, which sales such kind of software at a reasonable price (250$-300$). Support (in site or remote) is also prerequisite. Via the search engines I've found lot of companies in the US but only couple of them can offer a Thai language interface. Unfortunalty it comes as extra.

Many Thanks

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a POS (Point of Sale) software, PC platform based, in Thai which is able to print bills in English (customers are mainly falang). Does anyone know a company, Thai of Foreign, which sales such kind of software at a reasonable price (250$-300$). Support (in site or remote) is also prerequisite. Via the search engines I've found lot of companies in the US but only couple of them can offer a Thai language interface. Unfortunalty it comes as extra.

Many Thanks

Check your PM. I am marketing Bartender Software, which should do what you are looking for!

Sunny

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everybody,

Many Thanks

May be able to help here - my company is based in Pattaya but has clients throughout central and southern Thailand, and the software does exactly what you request, so if I'm too too late contact me for details! The system has been developed jointly by ourselves and an Australian organisation that developed POS for CALTEX. - Steve

• 1 year later...

The best looking software I have found so far is by a company called Adasoft, but not had a demo yet. Most of the others I have found so far seem to be written and/or supported by individuals or very small company's and hence support will be sketchy at best, which is not what you need when your restaurant is packed and the program crashes!

a couple of others are Seniorsoft and a POS from Ben and Noo software.

Anyone got some better solutions?

• 5 months later...

Yeah, if i were you i would research programs VERY CAREFULLY, especially crap software that just crashes. the problem isnt losing customers cuz it crashes (but it is), its mainly because if you crash the database, you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. start ALL the inventory counting again... yes... are you kidding yourself??

i will tell you hands and knees down the best software is ChikPOS. ChikPOS has been fantastic. I've had NO problems with it whatsoever. It's a Jeremy Shum Invent so its a quality Aussie product too - helping the economy. The features are also endless... multi-language support, managerial decision making reports, not locked to hardware, fully multi-touch (like iphone), external monitor support, xbrl compliant, auto-generation of online store, can advertise "related products", corporate chat support, show time/date/news on external screen... it's just top stuff. AND it's Windows 7 compatible!

Also, i noticed you were talking about the need for a Thai interface, with English output to communicate with foreign customers. This is a feature only ChikPOS has :)

• 8 months later...
We use POSeTIVE - excellent system- can be bought through Liberty Computers Pattaya.

I was recommended by The Office Bar Soi 33 BKK

I concurr one of the best out there on the market at the moment.