The Scouser

Hey

My apologies in advance if this is not the correct place to post this, but I couldn't find any other area that I thought would be more appropriate.

I had an Immigration Question that was not Thai/UK related, but knew Scouse would be able to answer.

I took the liberty of calling him in Liverpool and asked if he would give me some guidance.

I could not have spoken to a nicer, more helpful person.

He took time to explain everything to me, the Law and it's application.

He even offered me a discount if I retained his professional service, as a TV member.

This gentleman is a credit to TV and society as a whole.

Many thanks to him and a great forum that has been invaluable to me over the past year.

Kind regards

Peter

Hey

My apologies in advance if this is not the correct place to post this, but I couldn't find any other area that I thought would be more appropriate.

I had an Immigration Question that was not Thai/UK related, but knew Scouse would be able to answer.

I took the liberty of calling him in Liverpool and asked if he would give me some guidance.

I could not have spoken to a nicer, more helpful person.

He took time to explain everything to me, the Law and it's application.

He even offered me a discount if I retained his professional service, as a TV member.

This gentleman is a credit to TV and society as a whole.

Many thanks to him and a great forum that has been invaluable to me over the past year.

Kind regards

Peter

As he does this sort of thing professionally and then spends so much time giving the advice away for free, yes, scouse you deserve a medal!!!

Mark

Edited by markr

Free advertising :D

before folks get silly ... it IS free advertising! there is a reason folks in the field help strangers .... it shows your knowledge base if nothing else ... The Scouse is a knowledgable man! (for a scouser :o

Edited by jdinasia

Agreed.

Top marks always to scouse,always helpful and very very informative.

delboy

Ps if every member gave him a beer he would ave more than carlsberg,fosters stella and all the breweries put together lol oh and he would be my best friend lol

Rumours of a new brewery starting up just north of the Watford Gap called "Beer Scouse"....

Joke:

Recently, a police patrol parked outside a local neighborhood tavern. Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated, that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity (trying his keys on five Vehicles, the man managed to find his car and FELL in. He was sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (no rain), flicked the turn signals on and off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes (as more patrons left in their vehicles. At last, he

pulled out of the lot and started to drive slowly down the road.

The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights & promptly pulled the man over. He administered the Breathalyzer test, but to his amazement there was no evidence of the man having

consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This Breathalyzer equipment must be

broken." "I doubt it," said the man, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

On another point, I agree that the scouser has been a wealth of information, perhaps being the most important member on TV too date. Thanks for the help and advice you have given me so far.

Guemlum

Did someone mention free beer? :o

Sometime in August, I would like to think, to wet the baby's head if you are still up for it :D

Peter, you might like to arrange to drop them off yourself, quite a pleasurable guy to have a beer with, even if he does rugby tackle you when you are trying to pay for a round. :D

Good Luck Scouse and Family

Edited by Mossfinn

before folks get silly ... it IS free advertising! there is a reason folks in the field help strangers .... it shows your knowledge base if nothing else ... The Scouse is a knowledgable man! (for a scouser :o

I think you'll find that Scouse was helping people on here long before he set up his business.

I think you'll find that Scouse was helping people on here long before he set up his business.

That would take more research than I am willing to do ... to prove or disprove .... Scouse is your co. more than 3 years old?

but endure .... did I EVER say that good marketing is a bad thing?

Edited by jdinasia

before folks get silly ... it IS free advertising! there is a reason folks in the field help strangers .... it shows your knowledge base if nothing else ... The Scouse is a knowledgable man! (for a scouser :D

And does it matter?

I am one of many who benfitted, not just openly on the forum, but when it got to the nitty-gritty, that I didn't want to post openly about, via pm's.

Agree that the man should be saluted. :o

That would take more research than I am willing to do ... to prove or disprove .... Scouse is your co. more than 3 years old?

but endure .... did I EVER say that good marketing is a bad thing?

JD,

Would you take my word for it that Scouse was helping people on here long before he set up his business, approx 30 months I believe, I remember when he was given clearance by the governing board OICS or something like that, and if my memory serves me right approx a year ago.

But as time goes so fast, it may be a little longer.

Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

I have been unfortunate, to have gone out for many a beer with Scouse. He drinks Stella Artois, i drink Boddingtons (pi55 water), every time he drinks me under the table but he's such a good chap, i always go back for more punishment whenever i can :o:D

Hi all

Fristly i would like to thank the scouser for his wealth of information, Thanks for all the help and advice he has given me and som so far. he is allways there to help, and My wife and i would also like to buy him some beer. :o

All the best to Scouse and Family

Pete and Som