Yacht 'belonging to Marc Anthony' on fire in dramatic Miami blaze

snoop1130

Yacht 'belonging to Marc Anthony' on fire in dramatic Miami blaze

By James Brinsford

0_Marc-Anthony-In-Concert-Atlanta-GA.jpg

Marc Anthony performs on stage during his Opus tour (Image: Getty Images)

A huge yacht reportedly belonging to singer Marc Anthony is on fire in Miami.

Footage shows the 120ft boat in flames while docked at Watson Island in Florida, and according to US media reports its owned by Jennifer Lopez's ex husband.

The 51-year-old singer is believed to be in Puerto Rico on the final date of his OPUS tour.

Local sources have said that the 120-foot Andiamo, which had had firefighters racing to stop the inferno from spreading to nearby boats, belongs to the Latin singer.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-singer-marc-anthonys-boat-21126081

I was at a New Years eve party at the Old San Juan Hotel many years ago. Had a Puerto Rican American GF, who grew up in the same neighborhood as he did, and was a VP of marketing for the Sony Latin Music division. So, she knew him both personally and professionally. He walked over and said hello. I had no idea who he was. Just some guy. I ended up chatting with him for five minutes or so, and then he moved on. I turned to her and said I really like your friend Marc. He seems like a sweet guy. She looked at me with this rather astonished look. She asked don't you know who he is? I said no, I do not have any idea. Well, he is one of the top salsa singers on the planet. He has sold blah, blah, blah and sells out stadiums on tour. Oh, well he was really cool! He seemed very down to earth, and very unaffected by his fame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spiekerjozef said:

who is marc anthony?

I stumbled upon his name in connection with singer Pitbull (US citizen of Cuban origin).

"Rain over me", almost a billion view on youtube, Not too bad.

As described he is a Latin star not too well known in the Anglo community.

One of his latest is in Spanish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-7o7JXENzE

Latin: most viewed youtube video is a Latin music video.

"Despacito", 6.5 billion views so far (not from M.A.).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2