Online TM 30

I have the app but can not seem to get through it to registrar. I start with the Thai National I.D. No. (My wife's) Then her first Name, Last name, then the next is "Position" I tap on it but nothing happens. I can skip it and enter other information but can not enter anything under the "Position" I asked my immigration officer but he hasn't a clue on how to fill out the registration. Told me to go to the immigration web site for instructions. Went there and found no instructions. Can any of you help?

Thanks

On Monday I went to the immigration office in Sukothai to do the TM30 as my wife's family's home is in Sukothai. Immigration refused to  have anthing to do with it and said "you have  work permit you don't need."  I have the impression that the heat is off on this thing too. 

11 minutes ago, matthew777 said:

On Monday I went to the immigration office in Sukothai to do the TM30 as my wife's family's home is in Sukothai. Immigration refused to  have anthing to do with it and said "you have  work permit you don't need."  I have the impression that the heat is off on this thing too. 

Sukothai is wonderful place. Not surprised tm30 not required. Often go Petchabun.