TM30APP question

We are expecting a foreign guest to stay in my wife's house for a couple of days. Actually she is my wife's daughter, a Thai national and also registered in my wife's house book. But as she will be travelling on her foreign passport, we will have to the TM 30 registration anyway.

But who's name(s) will we have to fill in the TM30APP form? Only our guest's name or my name as well, even as my wife has registered me before and is not required by our local immigration office to register me again at this time?

14 minutes ago, thecaveman said:

But if I should prefer to do the TM30 report for whatever reason anyway, which name(s) would I have to fill in the TM30APP form? Only her name or my name as well?

You wife would do the TM30 form to do the report since she is the owner/housemaster. Her daughters name and info would be entered on page 2 of the form.

13 minutes ago, thecaveman said:

Thank you again, Joe.

So not all foreigners, who are currently staying in the house, have to be listed in that form but only the one(s), who has/have not been registered previously. Right?

You do not need to be on the report unless you have left the country or stayed in a hotel that reported you. Of course some offices do not require the report for either one of them.