successful retirement extension at CW using monthly transfers

So, I just extended my non-Imm O retirement visa at Chaeng Wattana using the monthly transfer method.  What the officer examined most carefully was the complete copy of the bank book even though it's not actually complete while I did include the trailing one year statement from Bangkok Bank which is complete.  I not that there is no place on the TM.7 where we indicate whether we meet the financial requirements by the 800k baht method or the monthly transfers.  Anyway, as she is reading her face becomes tense and then she asks my wife if I have a pension.  I answered in Thai, that indeed I do, Social Security from the US and offered her my SS benefits verification letter which she accepted, but did not read.  I also offered her the Bangkok Bank letter itemizing the monthly transfers, which she also accepted, but did not read.  She didn't show any reaction, but still looking worried got up and and took my documents to another officer whom I assumed to be her superior.  Pretty soon she came back and started stamping away, which I took to be approval.

Documents that I had, but which she did not ask for were:  SS letter announcing annual increase, credit advices to accompany the BBK Bank letter re; the monthly transfers, TM.30 receipt, copy of my lease, and the hand-drawn map to my apartment.

I had filed the TM.30 with a thicket of documents including a power of attorney from my landlord.  It was months overdue, but they did not make me pay the 800 baht fine this time.  Since the officer did not ask for the TM.30 receipt, it may be that it is not required anymore or it may be that she saw on her computer that it had been filed.