Teak House Available On Semi-rural Plot Near Cm City

Robroy

I've left CM and my teak house at Suan Pailom (aka the Farang Farm) is available to let.

It's not far from CMU about 15-20 mins from town, in a quiet country environment:

2 bedrooms (we used the lounge to make 3)

lots of deck space

basic outdoor kitchen

indoor bathroom

huge storage space + second toilet downstairs

carport

cleaner air than town

Your own bamboo-fringed lake and gazebo

Silence (except for bird noises)

Nice neighbours - mainly farang (NGO workers, teachers, retired, etc)

The best of both worlds - rural peace & quiet plus closeness to town. The house is a slightly 'rustic' gem IMO

I paid 10,000 a month + power/water - not sure if will stay same

Email me at johnmac11 at fastmail.us is interested & I'll put you in touch with the owner.

post-43275-1175689383_thumb.jpg

I've left CM and my teak house at Suan Pailom (aka the Farang Farm) is available to let.

It's not far from CMU about 15-20 mins from town, in a quiet country environment:

lots of deck space

basic outdoor kitchen

indoor bathroom

carport

cleaner air than town

The best of both worlds - rural peace & quiet plus closeness to town. The house is a slightly 'rustic' gem IMO

Email me at johnmac11 at fastmail.us is interested & I'll put you in touch with the owner.

Robroy

Sorry mate, but you forgot the bit about the seriously polluted life threatening envirnoment - Chiang Mai / North Thailand was unquestionably uninhabitable for human beings for up to six months of the year. After crowing everywhere on thaivisa.com & even the Nation how could you recommend this to your fellow man.

lots of deck space

basic outdoor kitchen

indoor bathroom

carport

cleaner air than town

Just trying to help the owner or is it to get some unused months of your lease covered by someone else?

Better yet, post EXACTLY where it is.

Would the owner be interested in selling as well? And if so how much?

Suan Pailom (aka the Farang Farm) is NW of Chiang Mai city center, approximately halfway between Huay Keawand the 700 year stadium and about 2 kilometers west of the canal road.

lots of deck space

basic outdoor kitchen

indoor bathroom

carport

cleaner air than town

Robroy

Sorry mate, but you forgot the bit about the seriously polluted life threatening envirnoment - Chiang Mai / North Thailand was unquestionably uninhabitable for human beings for up to six months of the year. After crowing everywhere on thaivisa.com & even the Nation how could you recommend this to your fellow man.

I didn't realize it at first, but I know this man. He's a thoughtful and conscientious man. While I thought some of the verbiage in his piece was a bit over the top, and I would have preferred to see a man of his jounalistic talents speak to what we as individuals can do to mitigate the pollution in our city, I can not and would not second guess his motives. I wish him the very best in his new home.