Opera Problems

Jockstar

Since this moring i have been having problems with Opera browser., Its not loading some pages. Others it takes a long time. TV for example will load no problme. But where the ads should be on the page its showing Opera error. Other sites just wont open at all. Though i have tried one on 3 browsers and have the same problem. But the Opera error is really anooying. I thought i'd uninstall the browser and reinstall. Unfortunately i can get into Operas home page. Anyone else notice this? Guess i'll have to wait until they sort it out.

Since this moring i have been having problems with Opera browser., Its not loading some pages. Others it takes a long time. TV for example will load no problme. But where the ads should be on the page its showing Opera error. Other sites just wont open at all. Though i have tried one on 3 browsers and have the same problem. But the Opera error is really anooying. I thought i'd uninstall the browser and reinstall. Unfortunately i can get into Operas home page. Anyone else notice this? Guess i'll have to wait until they sort it out.

It means your internet connection may be not working properly (The ISP for instance). So if the errors are so annoying use an alternative for the time being ? The adds are relayed to opera.com i guess and opera's home page doesn't work for you there isn't much you can do.